PEBEO Vitrail Stained Glass Effect Glass Paint 45-Milliliter Bottle, Crimson,Crimson. //]]>. The range of intense colours provide incomparable colour, transparency, fade resistance and shine. Tried some other brand as I thought I would not be able to get the original one. This product is restricted to those over the age of 18. Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paint 45ml. 42 List List Price $14.71 $ 14. Good product would recommend to anyone who does the same. I am painting on glass. I recommend them. Stock availability online does not reflect availability in-store. tube, a #8 squirrel brush, one sponge, one mini palette and a user guide. Daler-Rowney System 3 Fan Acrylic Brush Series 46, Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolour Paints, Da Vinci FIT Synthetics Series 375 Filbert Brushes. Imitate the beauty of stained glass with the Vitrail range's of incomparable colour, transparency, fade resistance and shine. Reduced Price. For glass, the transparency of Vitrea 160 colors allows you to take full advantage of the light. Vicky McCraken, Kensington and Hampstead – available Monday – Sunday. Only 6 left in stock. Comments must be approved before appearing. Find all your favorite and brand new fine art supplies and craft supplies at discount prices, here at Cheap Joe's Art Stuff. I use the Medium that they offer and sometimes I use a dab of rubbing alcohol to make it a tad bit runnier. Pebeo Vitrea 160 paints are designed for glassware, vases, lamps, and even entire window surfaces. This 2 Minute Art Tip with Julie is actually a 20 Minute Art Tip which includes a full demo on how to turn your dull mask into something eye catching. Definitely recommended. The Pebeo Vitrail is a range of vivid solvent-based paints that are transparent and luminous. I'd never used this before, but it was easy to use, although quite thin. Quality excellent. Vitrail can be used to create beautiful stained glass like effects and dry within 8 hours on any non-porous surface to a glass-like, highly glossy finish. Does Cass Art supply multi packs in 45ml. They can be used on most surfaces e.g. Liquitex Glossies are waterbased acrylic enamels formulated for use on slick non porous materials such as glass, tile, ceramics, stoneware, china, enamelware, primed metal, wood and other non-oily surfaces. It is excellent and the only suitable thing for its purpose. Product Code: P012551. Imitate the beauty of stained glass with Vitrail, the best professional glass paint available. No, learn more. $33.00 $ 33. 00. Vitrail glass paint lightening medium to lighten tones without diminishing or thinning colours. Pebeo's Vitrail is a solvent based, transparent paint for creating brilliant stained glass effects on all carefully degreased transparent bases. © 2020 Cheap Joe's Art Stuff, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (function(){for(var g="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(b,c,a){if(a.get||a.set)throw new TypeError("ES3 does not support getters and setters. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Affiliate program Useful paint at a good price, I'm yet to see how long it lasts and whether that makes it less affordable but would definitely recommend the range to others. Pebeo Vitrea 160 paints are designed for glassware, vases, lamps, and even entire window … I used three different colours to paint panes of glass. I didn't have time to add more coats, but guess it might have helped intensify the colour. T : 61 2 9807 1555F : 61 2 9808 1338 (Sales)or 61 2 9807 1427 (General), Art & Craft Materials | Stationery | Office Supplies, Lefranc & Bourgeois Vitrail Paint Outliners. Cheap Joe's Art Stuff374 Industrial Park Dr.Boone, NC 28607, M-Fri: 9am - 5pm (EST)Sat. squeeze tubes. Not recommended for use on surfaces that come in contact with food. The Range, Elsie Margaret House, William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5ZD Registered No. Produced for glass painting, they are also fantastic for a wide range of further applications and painting techniques including mixed media artworks. Once we've received your return we'll process the package and the refund should be back in your account within 10 days. I hope that all helps. Love these paints - great for decorating all sorts of glass - I usually paint bottles. Available to collect within 3 working days: £4.95, Republic of Ireland Delivery - Free on orders over 75€ Within 3-5 working days: 10€, International Delivery - Free on orders over 75€ Within 5-7 working days: 10€ or 15€, To return items, please follow the instructions on our return page. tube each of Amber, Bengal Pink, Crimson, Lazuli, Oriental Green, Paprika, Pepper Red, Sandalwood Green, Sun Yellow and Turquoise. As a voluntary facilitator of a group for a project a quantity is required. Applied in thin … Greetings! Want to get notified when it's back in stock online? wishing you both happy glassing times, One colour sky blue did not work at all well being almost colourless and blotchy which is why I only gave 3 stars! FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Cheap Joe’s 2 Minute Art Tips - Varnishing With Resin. View our home page for shipping information ---> Free shipping on an order of $250.00 or more. Also includes one Pearl Relief Transparent Outliner in 20 ml. 4.6 out of 5 stars 29. UK Standard Delivery - Free on orders over £50 Within 3-5 working days: £4.95, Click & Collect - Free on orders over £30 - Selected Stores Only. The Vitrail range comes in 26 transparent colours and 10 opalescent colours for an opaque effect. There are no items on sale at the moment for the selection made. They dry to a high gloss finish and are non-toxic. Pebeo Vitrea 160 is part of a new generation of thermo-hardening, transparent, non-toxic, water-based paints specifically designed for use on glass. The other brand did NOT Compare. Customers who bought this product also bought. Vitrail is also available in a Discovery Set. May I ask when type of medium you use to thin the Pebeo Vitrea 160 paints. Pebeo Vitrail comes in 45ml bottles, in a wide range of colours. bottles or select 20 ml. To clear the current selection please. Custom Framing, for all orders over £75for all brush and small item orders over £34.95, Free events in-store (London)Meet our partnersFind out more about art suppliesMeet our suppliers. Pebeo Vitrail is a decorative paint for glass surfaces. The Pébéo Vitrail Glass Paints are ready to use and fully intermixable. After baking in a domestic oven, the depth of the color is enhanced and the paints are dishwasher safe. I have not had a problem opening the liners. Self adhesive lead strips to create shapes and patterns in lead to imitate stained glass. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 31. ":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(! Ask them to open it prior to sending you a replacement. Shop the finest quality artist paints, brushes, canvas, easels, drawing supplies, watercolors, oils, acrylics and tons more! The Pebeo Vitrea 160 Atelier Workbox Set comes in a durable plastic carrying case that opens into a fully functioning double-layer workbox. I use this for abstract painting on glass, wood or sheet metal. Say no more to inferior products that cause peeling paint. Hours Temporarily Suspended Store Hours Differ - Click Here. Images. Glitter Medium – Can be mixed with the colours to obtain bright and sparkling effects. Back to... Back to Pebeo » Back to Craft Painting » Back to Glass Painting » Click image for full screen. It also creates magnificient illuminations on metal. It did exactly what I was hoping it would, bright clear colours and excellent to work with. wood, glass, fabrics, metal, mirror, plexiglass, foil, plastic, paper, ceramic etc. What's new onlineWhy choose GreatArt? Vitrea 160 can be applied to glassware, vases, lamps, and even an entire window surface. They are alkyd paints on an oil base. As before, excellent product and does all I need it to do. Pebeo Vitrea 160 can be applied to all heat-stable bases that are able to withstand a temperature of 325 degrees. Good quality glass paint, easy to apply with a paint brush, and wonderfully clear and vibrant when dry.