From easy classics to festive new favorites, you’ll find them all here. Just pick and choose what your family loves from this list! And follow Delish on Instagram and Facebook. Your email address will not be published. Delish! There are many options for toppings you can serve with this all-American classic. I’m so not the kind of person that can eat the same thing day after day so I brainstorm often for fun but easy breakfast options to feed my crew. I just didn’t know what to make alongside the waffles. Check out these other tasty Chaffle Recipes! If bacon isn’t your thing (not sure if we can be friends) you can substitute a portion of a sausage patty or a slice of Canadian bacon. Any other suggestions? Banana flavored waffles make this one perfect. Pour half of the batter into your mini waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crispy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We love this mango avocado salsa as the perfect side! You can skip that step when you are making the chaffle keto bread if you want to. Ok, maybe I should just say it. Butter crisp edges with fluffy soft centers...not to mention topped with homemade buttermilk syrup! Mash avocado with some lime juice, salt and pepper. Fold the edges of a sheet of aluminum foil down by half an inch (1 cm). https://www.savorynothings.com/what-to-serve-with-waffles-for-breakfast Add the chaffles and cook on each side for 2 minutes. OK, this is decadent… But serving your waffle topped with peanut butter, sliced bananas and crispy bacon? Your email address will not be published. Add a splash of milk, if desired. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate with other networks, I may earn a commission from purchases made through links within this post. When it comes to breakfast food my kids are luckily not too picky but they are a lot like me and crave variety. Paleo waffles are gluten-free, dairy-free, and full of NUTRITIOUS ingredients. The crunchy flower power waffle. Let’s hop to it. My banana nut waffles or my Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Waffles are perfect for this! Meal 2: The Elvis After the waffles are toasted, layer 1 waffle, cheese, the cooked sausage patty, eggs, and the remaining waffle. Repeat this process on the other side of the sandwich. If you are looking for an easy way to cook an egg quick, grab the single serve Dash egg maker! Hey there! Assemble the sandwiches and wrap individually with foil. I love easy. Pop the mini waffles in the toaster so they’ll get nice and crispy. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Serve your waffle with Greek yogurt, sprinkled with granola and a generous helping of fresh berries or Summer Fruit Salad on the side. Reg. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Pure bliss. If you have a lot of people in your house, consider grabbing this waffle maker that will make 4 keto waffles at the sametime! Gone are the lazy days of summer when you can lounge around before figuring out what to eat for breakfast. When you’re ready to eat them, unwrap then pop them on a baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Whether you need an easy breakfast idea for the kids before school or a handheld meal on the run, these Mini Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches have you covered. Lauren is a short mom (4 foot 10 to be exact!) Which one was your favorite combo? My favorite thing about these Mini Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches is that you can prep them ahead of time for busy school mornings. Place a sausage patty and a mug or ramekin on a large microwaveable-friendly plate. The cheese is to shredded, right??? The amazing thing about this keto bread is that is doesn’t taste eggy at all! We have three kids – so dinner needs to be delicious, kid-friendly… And easy, too! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If I don’t have anything written down? Serve with the pretty avocado and citrus salad from this post. I already talked about some of my favorites in my post about Buttermilk Waffles, but now I want to go more in-depth to show you just how versatile waffles can be! My kids and husband enjoyed dunking them in maple syrup.