Reference: MatteoT, Last Update: 2018-02-13 Cookies help us deliver our services. 1 decade ago. Usage Frequency: 1 open_in_new Link to source; warning Request revision; Kochamy cię, Roper. Aga. Technical Translation Specialized translation of documentation, guides, and manuals produced by technical writers; Document Translation Quick and Accurate translation checked by a dedicated quality assurance team in terms of style, grammar, and relevance; Medical Translation Accurate medical translations of leaflets, prescriptions, or reports for pharmacies, clinics, or physician offices Human translations with examples: love you, kocham cie, kochamy je, kocham cię, thank you!, kocham was!, i love you,. Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2013-09-29 WE LOVE YOU IN POLISH Find answers now! Context sentences for "We love you" in Polish. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 3, Usage Frequency: 4. Quality: Useful phrases translated from English into 28 languages. Our team was informed that the translation for "we love you" is missing. Quality: Then repeat, as often as necessary, until you get them correct. Quality: :) Like others have said, it would be either Ja Ciebie też or Ja też Cię kocham (mind the upper cases for the pronoun unless you want to come off as an asshole! Quality: These sweet words are spoken to profess emotions of fondness, desire, affection, and admiration for another person. Usage Frequency: 1 I love you translation in English-Polish dictionary. Well, I can understand that. Or learning new words is more your thing? Quality: