H. Weber Genesis II Black Grill Cover For Fits Genesis II and Genesis II LX 200 series gas g 52 in. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This is exactly as advertised. There was a problem completing your request. They make low-and-slow smoking easy, even when it's cold outside. Weber Covers and transport solutions for all styles and sizes of Weber barbecues including highly durable and heavy-duty premium covers and lightweight protective vinyl covers for taking your Weber Q series BBQ on holiday. H, Char-Broil Black Grill Cover For Patio Bistro's 27 in. That cover lasted 7 years "in the weather" service. We'll reach out to you shortly to discuss your project and answer any questions you may have. The cover fits perfectly my genesis gold which has a lateral burner. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 89 H, Traeger 20 Series Black Grill Cover For Form fitted for Tailgater 20-TFB30LUB and TFB30LZB 21 in. W x 47 in. 55.88 x 154.94 x 93.98 cm; 1.81 Kilograms. £48.30. H, Weber Black Grill Cover For Summit 600 Series Grills 74.8 in. Free Shipping & Returns on Weber.com Orders $50+, Free Standard Ground shipping on small parcels and grills <70 lbs. Breathable and water resistant to help protect grill from the elements. WEBER COVER. W x 52 in. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The old cover had endured several years of Arizona weather and I knew I had a winner from the start. An assortment of grill covers in heavy-duty materials from Char-Broil and Grill Care offer protection for all sizes. © 2020 Ace Hardware. But it didn't make it through its first summer. We offer an assortment of camouflage covers and grill covers with sports team logos to add extra flair to your backyard. Not a member? Electric Digital Smokers 19.5 in. Orders must be placed on days the store is open, before 4pm local time or 2 hours before store closing time, whichever is earlier. W x 39 in. W x 42 in. This cover is of the same high standard as all Weber products and the price was perfect!. I highly recommend this cover to keep your grill in top notch shape. H, Weber Black Grill Cover For Summit 400 Series Grills 66.8 in. Weber 7552 Premium Cover for Weber Genesis Silver/Gold Gas Grills, Fit Genesis 2000-5500 Gas Grill… The first cover was a high quality, heavy rubberized fabric with a vented mesh breather in the upper front section. Every bbq comes with its own cover (availabe to purchase seperately) made to measure for that particular design. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Ace Rewards members are eligible to receive free delivery on orders of $50 or more. The lightweight yet durable Premium Grill Cover makes it easy to pull on and off your grill. This one is full cover easy to pull over(not too tight) and wide Velcro strips so good secure closing. W x 47 in. This is our second "PREMIUM" cover. H, Traeger 20 Series Gray Insulation Blanket For Fits Junior and 20 Series grills 2.75 in. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Kingkong 7552 Grill Cover for Weber Genesis Silver/Gold / 2000-5500 Gas Grills with Brush and Tongs, Grillman Premium (58 Inch) BBQ Grill Cover, Heavy-Duty Gas Grill Cover for Weber, Brinkmann, Char Broil etc. I was expecting a higher quality “premium” cover considering the high cost. However, it fits correctly on the model.