The Weber Q1200 Gas Grill is a superb portable grill that's covered by a five year warranty, is easy to clean and gives a consistent and powerful heat to cook food. If you spend much time traveling around the country in your RV and have a cubby for it, go for it. While the price doesn’t fluctuate much, I know that Amazon tends to have the best return policy and reliable free shipping. This was a quite competitive battle between my personal favorite portable grills ever! Buy Now: $199 or to learn more, go to: Weber.com, BBQburgersCamp GrillcampingFootballgas grillgrillgrillinghot dogsportable grillPropanesteaktailgatingWeber. This isn’t the typical Weber Q experience, but the regulators can be problematic. Now for the meat parade you’ve been waiting for. A stainless steel Q-shaped burner tube produces 8,500 BTUs of heat, which the grill efficiently and evenly disperses across the entire grill surface. That’s terrible that you got a bad apple. [. Please refresh the page and try again. So is this the best portable gas grill for you? So without further ado, let’s begin in the weber q1200 review. Here’s a list of them. Very difficult to get lined up and screwed on!! It has the superior heat retention of the cast-iron, and the porcelain layer protects it from the fast rusting and. If you decided to do so, check it on Amazon from here. Weber has excellent customer service, and I’d bet that if you called them, they’d send out a replacement regulator right away. Hallo, wir sind Besitzer eines Weber Q 1200 Stand Gasgrills und auf der Suche nach Gleichgesinnten zwecks Erfahrungsaustausch, Rezepte usw. If you love grilling by the beach or during a camping trip in the summer, you’re gonna love it. There is a stand available that would make it easier to haul. LED. Great Product...RV Conversion review with links, Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. I feel like I’d be doing a disservice if I didn’t give you the most accurate review possible. Me and my friend A.Omar created this site to help you enjoy a perfect BBQ weekend. but I found out that I don't like infrared grilling, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018. There is also an aftermarket kit that will let you convert a Q grill to use your RV’s low-pressure quick-disconnect line. Fast delivery as always. The electronic ignition is an easy to use push button that fires the burner up easily. Well guess what? At first, I bought the Weber Q1000 because of the lower price, but I learned that some features I wanted were missing, something the description did not highlight or even mention. Weber brand is NOT the best but the worst. I hope you enjoy my bad jokes and find what I have to say helpful! Do you want something that’s going to cook for more people? A real nice grill for the dough though, have you tried the Q2000 or Q3200, how do they compare? Which is my personal favorite grates material. New York, As I mentioned earlier, the materials used to make all the main parts are either cast aluminum, stainless steel, or glass-reinforced nylon. It costs in the range of $200 Plus. One of my favorite design features is the bottom of the grill does not get smoking hot, so you can set it on picnic tables and other surfaces without it damaging them from the extreme heat. Lots of extra accessories make using different gas sources, cooking plates and stands all options to personalize the experience for you. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The simplest way to protect your investment. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black, See all details for Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Weber Q1200 is a more popular gas grill, based on its reviews. I’m correcting my info right now. I like that it’s mostly cast aluminum. The Q1000 is a more basic and cheaper grill, not only in the Q family but in the whole Weber gas grills it’s the cheapest and the most basic one. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2016. Same thing!!!!! Wipe out the tray. Do you have limited space on your patio or balcony? Weber could step up their game in that arena. Can’t do it – no room. [Performance 4.5/5]  [Price 4/5]  [Design 5/5]  [Portability 4.5/5] If you want a portable gas grill that doesn't scrimp on quality or features then the Weber Q1200 is for you. After you have finished cooking for the day, let the grill cool off enough to handle the grates. The nice thing about the Q series of Weber grills is that if the Q1000 or Q1200 is too small for your needs you can step up to the Q2000 or the big bad Q3200 grills to satisfy your needs. März 2017; Schlagworte q1200 weber 5. If you’re in a hurry, you can [jump directly to the conclusion from here]. While wind can be a factor, it’s pretty easy to work around. So you don’t have to season it before and after each cook like the regular cast-iron. If the price is your primary concern, the Q1000 provides a cheaper grilling experience. This portable gas grill is perfect for apartment balconies or patios (if your apartment allows you to use a gas grill) and compact enough to travel with on road trips and camping trips. I find this to be the ideal size for two people who grill regularly, or in some cases, a family with young children. Very little has changed since I reviewed two Weber Q grills over seven years ago. All that stuff and you never tested it on steaks? While the Q1200 will be just the right amount of portable for some, it will be a definite fail for others. This isn't the lightest portable grill out there, thanks to those premium materials. The manual leads me to believe that it’s normal for the grill to run hot for its first few uses. Don’t use more than one at a time. And a 2-years for all of the other parts. Our household only has two people in it and I would use this as our only grill without hesitation. Do you want something that will store easily in your garden shed, but still grills wonderfully? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The main winning point here is temperature control. When I received the grill it was extremely easy to put together. The biggest complaint from negative reviews was about how hot the grill was, and in some cases, how hot it wasn’t. I feel there one massive strike against it being genuinely portable. And it’s worth mentioning that it has been featured twice before in the. I attached the propane without a problem and used the grill without incident. Of course, if you feel that burned, it may be best to return it and try a different grill. What do I like about it? Great for making pancakes, eggs, bacon, and so much more. Which is my personal favorite grates material. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2019. The Q2000 has a slightly larger grill area than the Q1200 is the only difference I see. I had some older green Coleman 16.4 oz propane canisters laying around. The Weber Q1200 Gas Grill is a way to get a portable propane grill without having to make sacrifices on quality or performance. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver and no other tools. Also, keep in mind that if you have issues lighting the grill, read the manual to learn how to troubleshoot the igniter, regulator, and burner. Pat dry if needed, and replace the grease tray. Plenty of room for two people to grill a complete meal with meat and veggies. These color options will allow you to subtly say to your fellow campers at your campground, “Yeah, I’ve got swagger. Is this grill still recommendable, or do you prefer another one now since its a few years back you wrote this? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2015. The Weber Q-1200 Portable Gas Grill is a master of design. Cleaning is another top feature since this comes with a removable catch pan that slides out of the back and can be thrown away and replaced or cleaned.