Sold in Whole Foods Markets across the country, Wellshire offers allergy free and gluten free foods for special diets. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. I don't do it during my Whole whatevers (this time it's a W100) because I love it a little too much. I have some bacon from Whole Foods called Wellshire Farms. Check with your WF as they can be different. Sold in Whole Foods Markets across the country, Wellshire offers allergy free and gluten free foods for special diets. INGREDIENTS: Beef, Water, Sea Salt, Raw Sugar, Celery Powder, Molasses. Godshalls Beef Bacon 12 Oz (6 Pack) 4.3 out of 5 stars 52. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. No nitrates or nitrites added, this thick sliced bacon will make leave you wanting more. Wellshire Farms, Pasture-Raised Uncured Smoked Beef Bacon, 8 oz. It may not be organic, but the pigs are happy pigs. Eat healthy with all natural meats and healthy foods for adults and kids from Wellshire Farms. $70.99. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Our Brands Our Wellshire brand is made up of 100% All Natural beef, pork and poultry products that are free of preservatives, nitrites, nitrates and artificial ingredients. I have some bacon from Whole Foods called Wellshire Farms. (18 lbs, includes product and shipping weight.) Thanks! The ingredients list: pork, sea salt, raw sugar and spices. Does this mean the sugar amount is so negligible that I can have during my Whole30? Be sure if you're making it, to make it from quality pork. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,118 ratings. $96.64 The nutritition facts list 0g of sugar. This product line consists of bacon, sausage, lunch meat, hot dogs, and hams. I can't go without bacon for 30 days so I guess I'll be making my own. A lot of us are making our own bacon from raw pork belly. Update your browser to view this website correctly. By Mine charges $3.99 lb for happy raw pork belly. The ingredients list: pork, sea salt, raw sugar and spices. Sold in Whole Foods Markets across the country, Wellshire offers allergy free and gluten free foods for special diets. Eat healthy with all natural meats and healthy foods for adults and kids from Wellshire Farms. Whole foods has access to pastured pork. Forgot to add that you can buy sugar free bacon from US Wellness. Bacon. Currently unavailable. It's pretty spendy, but really high quality. Our products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Do a search for pork belly on this site for recipes. The FDA allows companies to say zero % if it's under a certain amount. Yes, it is too much for me. $4.99. Wish me luck! A little to deep for my pockets. 01157 Wellshire Thick Sliced Dry Rubbed Bacon (16) 12 oz packages (slices may vary). Healthy bacon, deli meats, hams, hot dogs, sauces, kids foods and more. Healthy bacon, deli meats, hams, hot dogs, sauces, kids foods and more. Does this mean the sugar amount is so negligible that I can have during my Whole30? The nutritition facts list 0g of sugar. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. As always the livestock is vegetarian fed with no steroids or growth promoting hormones. Eat healthy with all natural meats and healthy foods for adults and kids from Wellshire Farms. Please wrap any opened products tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Consume remaining product within 3-5 days after opening. Sold in Whole Foods Markets across the country, Wellshire offers allergy free and gluten free foods for special diets. Healthy bacon, deli meats, hams, hot dogs, sauces, kids foods and more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wellshire Farms, Premium All-Natural Uncured Beef Franks, 16 oz at Amazon.com. No Sugar Added Whole30 Approved Uncured Bacon, Nitrate Free - Multipack (5 Packages) - Paleo, WW, Keto, No Sugar, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Healthier Bacon 4.0 out of 5 stars 38. Our products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months after the sell by date. A perfect alternative for those honoring pork-less diets, this bacon adds a little umph to breakfast, lunch and dinner alike. Smoked Sliced Uncured Beef Bacon Our all-natural beef bacon, made from animals humanely-raised and fed only the most wholesome of grains, sets itself apart from the pack with its distinct taste and meaty mouth-feel. Caring for our products: When cooking with any of our products, please store products below 40°F to ensure maximum usage. January 9, 2013 in Can I have ___? Consume remaining product within 3-5 days after opening. Eat healthy with all natural meats and healthy foods for adults and kids from Wellshire Farms. As ISWF states, since the bacon is comprised of a higher fat content than most other cuts, and most of the things in conventionally farmed animals that most people want to avoid are fat soluble, AND pigs are the very bottom of the line when it comes to treatment while growing, bacon is possibly the WORST cut of meat available. Consuming raw or under cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. Stick it in the freezer for after your challenge. Wellshire Farms, Organic Uncured Bacon, 8 oz: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food ... Epic Bar Beef Bacon Apple, 1.5 oz 3.2 out of 5 stars 151. Please wrap any opened products tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Healthy bacon, deli meats, hams, hot dogs, sauces, kids foods and more. Bacon; Breakfast Meats; Chicken Nuggets; Sliced Deli Meats; Whole Deli Meats; Seasoned Hams; Hot Dogs; Smoked Barbecue; Seasonal ; Snacks; Specialty Items; Allergen Database; In the News; Eat Well Blog; Store Locator; Help; Recipes; Product Highlights; The Dry Rubbed Difference; Archives; Welcome to the Eat Well Blog! I'll give making it from scratch a shot. Caring for our products: When cooking with any of our products, please store products below 40°F to ensure maximum usage. Currently unavailable. by Wellshire Farms. Cara Ellard, For sugar, I think it's 4 grams but don't quote me on that. Unfortunately no amount of sugar is okay. Healthy bacon alternatives: Those who want to try Canadian bacon, turkey bacon, beef bacon and organic uncured bacon have options when buying Wellshire Farms products. Made from pork raised humanely without the use of antibiotics, this thick sliced bacon contains only three ingredients. Brand: Wellshire Farms: Ingredients: Organic Turkey Thighs, Water, Sodium Lactate (From Beets), Sea Salt, Celery Powder, Organic Raw Sugar. It's all we could talk about for a while. Wellshire Farms, Organic Uncured Turkey Bacon, 8 oz Brand: Wellshire Farms. 4.6 out of 5 stars 70 ratings.