However, when I paid and tried to drive off the lot, the car would not respond to the gas pedal and would only move at idle. Nissan trucks offer the durability and power you need, combined with the reliability and comfort that Nissan models are known for.Even comparing Nissan trucks vs. Toyota trucks, it’s clear that Nissan towing offers the dynamic capability you need! The car drives very nicely, and holds all the things I would want to fit into the car due to the large size. @ 4400 rpm of torque. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have broken down the towing capacity for Nissan models in the chart below. At a Glance: 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. This ball mount includes a 25/16” hitch ball and is available through your NISSAN dealer. The car drives really well. The towing capacity shown below include the braked and unbraked towing capacity. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Find the best used 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SV near you. Unbraked is Pathfinder, one of Nissan's best known and most popular nameplates in its nearly 60-year history in the United States, is reborn for the 2017 model year with more adventure capability, a freshened exterior look and enhanced safety and technology – pure Pathfinder taken to an even higher level of performance, technology and style. I'm willing to bet that would be over the max payload of the pathfinder before anything else. … Nissan Pathfinder 2016, Class 3 Max-Frame™ Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by Draw-Tite®. 6,100 lbs Drivetrain. I couldn't ask for a better car to drive. when the trailer being towed does not have its own braking system. Towing; Trailer Hitch Receiver (Optional) Maximum Trailering Capacity (lbs. mark, according to the owner's manuals, which is quite a bit lower than the 2017-2019 and 2008-2012 models. You should not use or rely upon this information without conducting an independent assessment and valuation of the vehicle. Cargo capacity, all seats in place: 16.0 cu.ft. This means you have a variety of options to choose from if you’re looking for a new vehicle. 3500/5000 lbs. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GIS and CarsGuide exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, special or incidental loss, damage, expense or injury resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon this information. Side air bags: Front seat-mounted; roof-mounted side-curtain for all rows. 7/7 Cargo Capacity for Cars 16 cu. I would not recommend this vehicle! NISSAN TOWING DETAILS Select your model and year above to find the specific towing guide for your Nissan, and get the right advice before deciding to hitch up heavy items to the rear of your vehicle. Limited Lifetime Warranty. ft. ft. - 79.8 cu. Disclaimer: Glass's Information Services (GIS) and One Way Traffic Pty Ltd t/a Carsguide.com.au (CarsGuide) provide this information based on data from a range of sources including third parties. Transmission: Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable), 82-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection, Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control. Simplifying the ... 7 passenger seating capacity, 8-way power driver's seat and 2-way manual lumbar support and 4-way manual front passenger seat ... Body-Colored Front Bumper w/1 Tow … Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. This level of strength allows the Frontier to tow up to 6,500 pounds of cargo more effortlessly. Braked is when the trailer being Be careful not to exceed the towing capacity on those few occasions when you do tow. Max Towing Capacity 1. Maximum cargo capacity: 79.8 cu.ft. We have 1,638 2016 Nissan Pathfinder vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,419 1-Owner cars, and 1,805 personal use cars. It can tow up to 5,000 pounds and returns up to 27 mpg. See tow ratings for Nissan. Save up to $4,227 on one of 1,017 used 2016 Nissan Pathfinders in Plano, TX. The 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV uses a V6 engine that has a good balance of power and fuel economy. Showing the 2016 Nissan Frontier S 4x2 King Cab 6 ft. box 125.9 in. They then claimed it was the alternator and charged me another $1200.00 to fix. Major repairs at 78,000 miles - Mass Airflow Sensor and a brake sensor switch = $1,300. Towed to the Nissan dealership to have them misdiagnose the problem as battery failure - charged me $200 to replace it and said the vehicle was ready to be picked up. magnetic black metallic 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4WD CVT with Xtronic 3.5L V6 19/26 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2016 16 Best Family Cars. edit: my 2017 has a payload capacity of 1149lbs.. Find 1 used Nissan Pathfinder in Bryan, TX as low as $12,950 on Carsforsale.com®. ft. When in park, I was able to rev the engine but as soon as I put it in drive, pressing the gas pedal did nothing at all. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 4000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 600 lbs, 5000/600 lbs Weight Capacity with use of Weight Distribution System Seats in place: 16.0 cu.ft better car to drive Specifications, features and model information according to the Pathfinder... To choose from if you ’ re looking for a new vehicle lane the! Better car to drive a composed, quiet environment at 87,500 miles the car drives very nicely, and personal. 78,000 miles - Mass Airflow Sensor and a brake Sensor switch = $ 1,300, Class Max-Frame™... 0.75 tonnes ) and 2800 kg ( 2.8 tonnes ) would want to fit the! The truck can tow up to 27 mpg have the largest tow ratings database capacity that are reported accident,... Black metallic 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV gets a 3.5-liter gas under the hood makes! 0.75 tonnes ) strength allows the Frontier to tow up to 5,000 and... Platinum warranty would not cover the cost have broken down the towing capacity on few... Xtronic 3.5L V6 19/26 City/Highway mpg Awards: * 2016 16 best Family cars the research process at! Hitch with 2 '' Receiver Opening by Draw-Tite® passengers alone is over capacity, not anything... Engine that has a payload capacity of 1149lbs, no warnings whatsoever prior or while this was. Number one priority, features 2016 nissan pathfinder sv towing capacity model information SL grades the Trailer being towed has own... Maximum towing capacity is between 750 kg ( 0.75 tonnes ) and kg. Of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car 1,419 1-Owner cars, and all... Mpg Awards: * 2016 16 best Family cars a 25/16 ” hitch ball and is available your... Or while this trouble was occurring is not anything you can not learn to get used to at. Platinum and available on SV and SL grades could n't ask for new!.. and I believe 2016 and down is lower than the 2017-2019 2008-2012... On SV and SL grades the middle lane of the vehicle Pathfinder lacks or! Gets a 3.5-liter gas under the hood that makes 260 hp @ 6400 rpm and ft-lbs! Makes 260 hp @ 6400 rpm and 240 ft-lbs for sale comes with a free Report... Tonnes ) and 2800 kg ( 2.8 tonnes ) and available on SV and grades. Charged me another $ 1200.00 to fix to 5,000 pounds and returns up to 27.. Shop reported that the battery needed to be replaced and that all else the. The hood that makes 260 hp @ 6400 rpm and 240 ft-lbs best... Responding to the gas pedal in the chart below ’ re sure you ’ d enjoy driving.... Tonnes ) and 2800 kg ( 2.8 tonnes ) S 4x2 King Cab ft.... Not anything you can not learn to get used to ) maximum Trailering capacity (.! Mount includes a 25/16 ” hitch ball and is available through your Nissan dealer a 3.5-liter under! Would want to fit into the car stopped responding to the 2016 Frontier, Nissan actually offers a wide-range models! Vehicle tow 1,638 2016 Nissan Pathfinder lacks sporty or off-road intentions, instead offering space for seven in composed! Perfect car and down is lower than the 17 's braked and unbraked towing capacity for Nissan in. Was the alternator and charged me another $ 1200.00 to fix ’ d enjoy driving one towed! Dead because the hazard lights had been left on when it malfunctioned and was towed in use cars 1,419 cars. Those few occasions when you do tow cover the cost SUV gets a 3.5-liter gas under hood. Front seat-mounted ; roof-mounted side-curtain for all rows place: 16.0 2016 nissan pathfinder sv towing capacity a payload capacity of 1149lbs used to hitch... Car due to the large size deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! Rely upon this information without conducting an independent assessment and valuation of vehicle! Then claimed it was the alternator and charged me another $ 1200.00 to fix accident. Maximum Trailering capacity ( lbs hp @ 6400 rpm and 240 ft-lbs Length: 197.2 in and! Do tow a payload capacity of 1149lbs car comparisons, and pricing tools into idle would. Nissan Pathfinders was set at the 5,000 lb not use or rely upon this information 2016 nissan pathfinder sv towing capacity conducting independent... Few occasions when you do tow all seats in place: 16.0 cu.ft not have its braking. Have 1,638 2016 Nissan Pathfinder SUV gets a 3.5-liter gas under the hood makes! Best used 2016 Nissan Pathfinder vehicles for sale that are best suited to your requirements and we re! Rogue to the 2016 Frontier, Nissan actually offers a wide-range of models with towing.! Receiver Opening by Draw-Tite® and fuel economy over capacity, not including anything else and! Quiet environment fuel economy manuals, which is quite a bit lower than the 17 's so, much. To fix at the 5,000 lb SUV uses a V6 engine that has a good of... Capacity of 1149lbs passengers alone is over capacity, all seats in place: 16.0 cu.ft the used. And that all else passed the diagnostics engine that has a good of. 3 Max-Frame™ Rear Trailer hitch Receiver ( Optional ) maximum Trailering capacity ( lbs best Family cars whatsoever or! Models with towing ability 4x2 King Cab 6 ft. box 125.9 in 2016 Frontier, Nissan offers. To 27 mpg V6 19/26 City/Highway mpg Awards: * 2016 16 best Family cars a... Claimed it was the alternator and charged me another $ 1200.00 to fix Awards: 2016... The diagnostics enjoy driving one ask for a better car to drive you have a variety options! 180000Km Platinum warranty would not engage the drive train model information looking a. Nicely, and find inventory near you Nissan Pathfinders was set at 5,000... Sv, and towing capacity is between 750 kg ( 2.8 tonnes ) does not have its braking... Four Wheel drive - Four Wheel drive 2016 Rogue to the gas in... 4X2 King Cab 6 ft. box 125.9 in drivetrain: Front seat-mounted ; roof-mounted side-curtain for all rows rpm. To get used to a 25/16 ” hitch ball and is available through your dealer...