63. Baked aloo samosa – a healthy version of samosas which are baked and made with whole wheat flour. Mawa cake – a rich and delicious cake made with Mawa (khoya) and whole wheat flour. I took slices of this chocolate bundt cake on a road trip to Portland this week. Khasta Roti – leavened crisp and flaky flat breads made from whole wheat flour, cumin and ghee. This cake is great served warm or at room temperature. And a peek at some of my favorite vintage cookie cutters. YouTube Plus they are filling too. 101 34. Cookbooks / Kiva Lending Team, Super Tasty, Toasted Almond Sable Cookies, Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie. Try adding sunflower seeds with blueberries, or grated carrot with walnuts. Just a couple of turns of the wrist transforms ordinary breadsticks into lovely holiday twists. Baked doughnuts – delicious and healthy version of donuts made with whole wheat flour and are baked. Atta dosa – an instant dosa recipe made with whole wheat flour, onion, herbs and spices. few more Eggless cakes recipes on blog which are popular with cake lovers are: 7. Iced Whole-Wheat Sugar Cookies Recipe. you can serve these veg momos with Momos chutney or with a spicy sauce like Schezwan sauce or tomato-chili sauce or Red chilli garlic chutney. The bread was light, soft, moist and perfect for an eggless or vegan bread. 9. Read about some of the entrepreneurs we’ve funded through Kiva I have also posted Nankhatai recipe made with all-purpose flour. Spread the dough in an oven-safe skillet, and bake into a single mega-cookie. they are a healthy snack which can be had any time of the day. till you post a recipe!. A banana bread absolutely packed with sesame seeds, made with a blend of whole wheat and white flour, yogurt, ripe bananas, and lemon zest. 48. Whole-Grain Blackberry Spice Muffins Recipe. Quinoa and vegetables bulk up meat loaf to a hefty portion; freeze leftover meat loaf up to 2 months. Mix all ... rise 40 minutes. Missi Roti – Delicious flatbreads made with whole wheat flour, gram flour (chickpea flour) and spices. You can serve these homemade soft butter naans with Dals or Curry like Dal tadka, Dal makhani, Dal bukhara, Kadai paneer, Paneer butter masala, Paneer tikka masala, Shahi paneer, Malai kofta. Join the 101 No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. I made Bombay veg sandwiches, Paneer bread rolls and Cheese chili toast with the wheat bread. Facebook Peas Paratha – delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced mashed peas filling. 33. Ragi Roti – These are rustic and healthy rotis made with ragi aka finger millet flour and whole wheat flour. Banana cake – a one bowl cake recipe of delicious banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. Bhatura Recipe – Bhatura or Bhature is a thick leavened fried Indian bread always eaten with Chana Masala. 3. A soft and light cake. Paneer Pizza – This is a yum & delicious homemade paneer pizza made with toppings of paneer and mix veggies. Mix all ... rise 40 minutes. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Panjiri recipe – a traditional Punjabi sweet made with whole wheat flour, sugar, ghee and dry fruits. 47. 5. Gobi Paratha – Cauliflower paratha is unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced grated cauliflower filling. 57. 35. 52. 43. 14. Paneer Paratha – popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing. While oversized, they rarely keep you satisfied for long. I have also posted few more Popular naan recipes like: 30. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Jaggery Roti – an easy to prepare tasty Indian flatbread made with jaggery, fennel seeds and whole wheat flour. These light, fluffy blackberry muffins are delicious and easy to put together. However, you can add a bit of spice like cardamom powder or nutmeg powder. Vegetable Paratha – These are soft, healthy and delicious whole wheat parathas made with mix vegetables. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Banana bread – delicious, light and soft vegan banana bread recipe. Made using 100% whole wheat flour and hand-chopped chocolate chips, this is a skillet-baked twist on chocolate chip cookies. you can use any good quality atta to make this bread. These homemade crackers are teeming with nutrients. 21. Another variation of this flatbread is Lachha paratha. I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. The recipes you’ll find here are vegetarian, often vegan, written with Browned Butter Whole-Wheat Muffins Recipe. A banana bread that is chocolate studded, lemon kissed, and made with whole wheat flour (and olive oil) - from Melissa Clark's new book. Wheat Naan – This wheat flour naan recipe gives you a nicely soft textured naan which you will like. Ok then Dassana, I will put hold on making bati …. whole foods into your everyday meals. Just try out one of our 20 favorite whole-grain and whole-wheat baking recipes—you won't regret it. Chocolate cake – a simple, easy and delicious recipe of eggless whole wheat chocolate cake. This recipe gives a soft textured pizza base and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked.