Someone I can connect with and hopefully build something durable that can become meaningful. Thanks again. Just friendship. That is why I am honoured to have been invited to be a patron. Write A Prisoner Blog; Know an inmate being released within the year who's in need of a job? Only recently have I started to dip my toe into the proverbial pool of pen-paling. I'm looking to make real, honest friends and connections. Other useful advice was that if you have more than one pen pal, make sure they are in different prisons, and also not to talk about your other pen pals as tis can result in fights. Know an inmate? Life for Esteban Carpio began in Boston MA, July 30, 1978. I'm currently appealing my case ... Greetings from Texas, I wish to be clear, I’m not looking for a romance. Mailed it on April 4th or 5th, the letter from my new pp was dated 4/12 and I received it on the 17th. : If you would like to write to someone on death row, please do not email me asking for a list of addresses or pick a name at random from the internet! I’ve been here for about 8 years now and I’ve been told and encouraged by others that there are actual people out there who are willing to befriend and correspond with me in the midst of this unfortunate journey I’m on…. They cannot respond electronically, but your reply will be received much faster (and much cheaper!) My name is Charles and I'm a positive, optimistic, joy filled guy At least I had hope. If what I conveyed speaks to your heart, then holler back at me, and let's lay a foundation towards building a strong bond of friendship. Once you have explained your feelings about it, it may open a dialogue about you writing to a pen pal, but it might be worth waiting a few years before you do. Hello, my name is Eriese. You can learn more about me at www.clintonyoungfoundation.com and www.... My name is Sean. Research shared on our Why WriteAPrisoner page and the Federal Bureau of Prisons shows that both male and female prison pen-pals who establish and maintain positive contacts outside of prison walls, pursue educational opportunities, and seek normalization through friendship, etc. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER - MUST READ TERMS OF SERVICE. Someone who will be willing to write to me and help me brighten these lonely days. A little about me: I’m a 49 years old, a native-born Texan from Houston. Hi there,I too found your article very informative. So here I stand behind these walls seeking to find and... Hola. The thread of humanity that Human Writes manages to sustain with men and women on death row is a profound contribution to keep alive the hope of life. My name is Charles and I’m a positive, optimistic, joy filled guy who happens to be on Texas death row for a crime I did not commit! I’m currently a resident on North Carolina’s Death Row. I try to always keep a positive outlook on life, and the future, no matter the circumstances. So if your going to compare the nazi's killers, they are the same as the death row inmates. This song is composed by Graham Denny, a songwriter from the UK. We are very pleased that Graham has given his consent for 'I Just Want To Stay' to be featured on our website, although it should not be copied or used in any other way without his written permission. Although it was a horrific accident, I do take responsibility for my actions, and will spend the rest, Sort inmate profiles >> Cancer Inmate Penpals, Caucasian, Christian, Death Row Inmate, Female or Male Pen-pals Wanted, July Birthday, Single, South Carolina Inmate Penpals, Straight, United States, January 3, 2012  ¤  Death Row Prison Penpals, Male Inmates Age 51 +. He was inspired to write it having read the story of a prisoner on death row in the United States and it is based on an imagined last conversation that a prisoner could be having with someone he loves just prior to his execution. I'm a great man that believes in the works of communication and the things it does when gaining that understanding. Do a good deed and write to prisoners today! As I’m sure some of you may have researched me (before or after reading my profile) let me spend a few minutes talking about my crime. Hi. The Truth About Lying by Billy, Process of dehumanisation by Kevin Brian Dowling, A World Without Children by Kevin Brian Dowling, Founding Fathers, Lost Sons by Kevin Brian Dowling, False Oaths and Fatal Lies by Kevin Brian Dowling, Pennsylvania, My Last Day On Earth by Kevin Brian Dowling, Pennsylvania, The Visitor by Kevin Brian Dowling, Pennsylvania, Searching for a fragment of me by Kevin Pelzer, Pennsylvania, Why I Stopped Writing by Kurt Michaels, California, The Book Is Still Open by Marcus in Georgia, Untitled by Michael Worthington, Missouri, The Day Of My Execution by Patrick Murphy aka Hui-Com, Texas, A Mother's Love by Perry Allen Austin, Texas, My Concrete Box by Perry Allen Austin, Texas, One Long Day by Perry Allen Austin, Texas, Overcoming Solitary Confinement by Pete Russell, Texas, Dealing With Differences by Wesley Purkey, Federal, Hell’s Front Gate by Wesley Purkey, Federal. I was once told if I wanted a great woman in my life, I first needed to work on myself to become a great man and human being. I was born and raised in Havana, Cuba. A woman who will accept me as I am, share lifes experiences with me, and be there for me any way she can. I had all this free time, so I decided to do something positive in this negative environment. Other advise was to make it clear if you are not after any romantic relationship, so I made it clear that I am a happily married woman only looking to extend the hand of friendship in my introductory letters. I have written back saying I could probably send a book of 6 every now and then, so I will see what happens with that. Please be aware that it is a very emotive subject and at times it is a hard journey. I have been looking around on websites and also found somebody I really like and want to write with. If you have found a bug on our site please report it here so we can fix it for you. I love to read, learn new things, and Someone to have faith in, to write letters, share interests, discussions, laughs and walk along beside me on this journey. My hobbies are drawing and reading non-fiction. which befriends people on Death Row in the USA. My name is Charles and I’m a positive, optimistic, joy filled guy who happens to be on Texas death row for a crime I did not commit! Hope keeps me hanging on and pressing forward towards a positive change, without it I’d be lost. who happens to be on Texas death row for a crime I did not commit! Next Pen-pal Profile > Pen-pal; Photos; Picture 1 of 3. These inmates have a scheduled execution date. When I'll finish it, maybe I'll give it for my mum. This song is composed by Graham Denny, a songwriter from the UK. I am looking for someone that can be a window in this dark 4x9 foot cell. My name is Jawaun. The envelope must have the inmates name and DOC number on it, and your return address must be in the top right corner on the front of the envelope. I applaud all who offer compassion and hope to those facing death, especially in the terrible circumstances of Death Row. I usually only send about $5 at a time - which is enough to cover 2 or 3 letters.b) you can actually reply to a prisoner's letters (provided the institution allows it) via JPay's email service. N.B. I appreciate you for stopping and giving me a moment of your time to share a little about my self. A woman with a beautiful smile. God knows how much I miss and need them; and never stop thinking about them. Sadly, both my beautiful parents have passed. I am pleased to encourage them in their writing"Most Reverend and Rt Hon George L Carey, former Archbishop of Canterbury, "No matter its circumstances, dying is one of the most important things we ever do.