by. Egyptian Themed YA Books A list of YA (and some younger aged) fiction with an Egyptian Theme. 1: The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, #1) by. This is good, because there are sooo many great YA books to enjoy, whether they’re dystopian sagas or romance stories about finding a first love. Lists are re-scored approximately every 5 minutes. by deleted user. The Girl Who Played with Fire book. All Votes Add Books To This List. list created June 13th, 2008 Please do not post unrelated books or multiples in the series. Young Adult; More Genres; Community Groups; Discussions; Quotes; Ask the Author; Most Popular Books Published In 2006. Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1), Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7), How to Ruin a Summer Vacation (How to Ruin, #1), The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2), Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1), The Battle for Skandia (Ranger's Apprentice, #4), The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them (Ruby Oliver, #2), Sweet Sixteen Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.5), Valentine Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.75), The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1), The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Ashbury/Brookfield, #3), Bass Ackwards and Belly Up (Bass Ackwards and Belly Up, #1), The Salem Witch Tryouts (Salem Witch, #1), Karen M. McManus Delves into Dark Family Legacies with 'The Cousins'. What it's about: Hazel has little hope for her life after being … The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2), The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2), World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War, Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time, The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals, Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1), I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1), The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #1), Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2), Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3), Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1), The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1), The End (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #13), This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession, The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic—and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World, Same Kind of Different as Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together, The Boleyn Inheritance (The Plantagenet and Tudor Novels, #10), The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1), The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism, Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders, The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #0.5), A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #1), The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom, The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town, The Friday Night Knitting Club (Friday Night Knitting Club, #1), Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10, The Battle for Skandia (Ranger's Apprentice, #4), Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You'll Make Over and Over Again, The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, #5), A Fatal Grace (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #2), Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and War, I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman, Bitter Is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass, Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office, The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, Wintersmith (Discworld, #35; Tiffany Aching, #3), I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Tucker Max, #1), The Sorcerer of the North (Ranger's Apprentice, #5), No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #2), The Siege of Macindaw (Ranger's Apprentice, #6), Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust, Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done, I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence, Danse Macabre (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #14), Echo Park (Harry Bosch, #12; Harry Bosch Universe, #16), Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, Scott Pilgrim, Volume 3: Scott Pilgrim & The Infinite Sadness, The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More, Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1), The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11, The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #3), Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase for Lincoln's Killer, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule, Peter and the Shadow Thieves (Peter and the Starcatchers, #2), Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3), The Prophet of Yonwood (Book of Ember, #3), Size 14 Is Not Fat Either (Heather Wells, #2), Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6), Gregor and the Marks of Secret (Underland Chronicles, #4), The Bonehunters (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #6), Lords of the North (The Saxon Stories, #3), The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything, The Book of the Dead (Pendergast, #7; Diogenes, #3), Mating in Captivity: Reconciling the Erotic and the Domestic, Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia Grey, #1), My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey, In the Night Garden (The Orphan's Tales, #1).