The reason he jumpscares you in the first game is because he's making sure you're safe. Meanwhile, Fazbear EntertainmentTM has always hated Foxy because he scares kids and Mangle, the new version, bit off a patron's/former night guard's frontal lobe. What the hell? And don't say Foxy's not possessed, he clearly is, there's a child with a Foxy mask in Happiest Day. If they were normal, they would just wander harmlessly, Foxy no exception. That's the reason they even come for the office. Now you've started reading this don't stop this is so freaky. Then why, at the game over screen, do you still see your body in the freddy suit? Now you've started reading this don't stop this is so freaky. fux = güd GAy bikoz he dasnt meen to kil u he jus get up 2 see if u r still aliv! he just cheking up!!!!!1!111!! Yarrrrrr. 2020-09-26T00:16:14Z Comment by evila_234. I was being serious. You are saying that fnaf 1 foxy is program to protect the guard, but he is possess, meaning: It doesn't matter if it's true or not, he is possess by the spirit of a child that want to have his revenge of the purple guy (even if mike isn't, they think that every adult/night guard is the purple guy, which was a little explainned in the 2nd game). You are a pirate! 2020-09-24T03:45:03Z Comment by pokemon go kingcharizard50 get wrecked boyyyyy. The reason he screams is to scare away any potential animatronics in the Office, therefore protecting you. Put this on 15 songs in 144 mins. Watch Queue Queue. Let's admit it, the animatronic's spirits are good guys in the story, but NOT in the actual game. You will be kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. The reason he screams and you die when he checks on you is NOT because of his voice box being "broken". Please tell me what flaws you find in the comments below! Please download one of our supported browsers. Cookies help us deliver our Services. But if you read this and ignore it then you will have very bad luck. In his jumpscare, Foxy looks directly at YOU, not around the office, so other animatronics would not be in his peripheral view. 2020-09-23T11:01:02Z Comment by Clara Afton. When you are done press space bar and your crushes name will appear in big letters on the screen this is so freaky it actually Works! In fact, he believes revenge is wrong, so this kid protects night guards from the revenge-obsessed animatronics. That being said, this was not a troll theory. His scream accidentally kills you because it causes a heart attack. I know the animatronic is haunted by a child, but the haunting comes second to the programming of the actual animatronic. YOU ARE A PIRATE. This video is unavailable. [10 Minute Version], Playlists containing Foxy, You Are A Pirate! Teh keid dosent wnt to HRT u, hes KEND! n u get hard atek. 2020-09-22T16:22:56Z Comment by Clara Afton. [10 Minute Version], Users who like Foxy, You Are A Pirate! They all want you dead end of story, no "-insert animatronic- is a good guy/girl". YOU ARE A PIRATE! They re-programmed Foxy to now protect night guards, which would keep the restaurant safe from lawsuits (obviously they don't care about the guards themselves). YOU ARE A PIRATE! When the others arrive, they see your corpse and do the privilege of stuffing it into an empty Freddy suit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the fivenightsatfreddys community, Continue browsing in r/fivenightsatfreddys, The official subreddit for Scott Cawthon's horror game series, Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF). 2020-09-26T00:16:14Z Comment by evila_234. Don't read this. Foxy, You Are A Pirate! This can't be possible. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. I'll admit the following: I didn't expect anyone to believe this theory or take it seriously, I don't believe this theory at all, and I never did. The reason he only attacks checks on you when you look at him too much or too little is because, if you do it too much, he will think you are trying to summon him for his help, and if you do it too little, he will think you are in trouble since he'll think you're not on the camera at all. Click here to know if he likes you or not. Hmm, is this a troll theory to make fun of the one that think he is? Now you've started reading this don't stop this is so freaky. Please read more closely. The reason he jumpscares you in the first game is because he's making sure you're safe. Hello and welcome to a quiz about the pirate fox, Foxy! Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? As we all know, his voice box is alright, and he can sing with it. It may cost too much, and perhaps they thought it might cause side effects, so they only did it to the one backstage that none of the patrons remember. Published September 14, 2019 NU holes! I said that after you die, the others come find your corpse and stuff it into the suit. you are a pirate . 2020-09-23T11:01:02Z Comment by Clara Afton. Put this on 15 songs in 144 mins. Foxy is not a motherfucking good guy, and here's why. Alternatively, perhaps, the kid that haunts Foxy is very kind and does not seek revenge. Users who like You Are A Pirate (Foxy Version), Users who reposted You Are A Pirate (Foxy Version), Playlists containing You Are A Pirate (Foxy Version), More tracks like You Are A Pirate (Foxy Version). Please don't just say 'ugh n0ob nein-yr old thiz theoreh sux bro'. fiddle diddle Music: You Are A Pirate - LazyTown Maps used: sfm_lakevoid When you are done press space bar and your crushes name will appear in big letters on the screen this is so freaky it actually Works! He cares about you. You are a pirate! Put this on 15 songs in 144 mins. Please state any holes I have with your criticisms instead of just immediately saying the theory is wrong. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He's just trying to get your help because he's afraid of the dark. @sylvia-williams-379507500 yarg, WHO TOUCH ME BIRD-? Once again, Foxy can't know nor think anything. But if you read this and ignore it then you will have very bad luck. You guys might not take it seriously, but it was intended to be serious. They were going to scrap Foxy altogether in the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza we see in FNAF, but then they had a better idea. Keep in mind that FNAF 2 is a prequel, so the defective Old Foxy and Mangle come before the good guy Foxy we know and love. Both come from the far right, which is way out of Foxy's peripheral view. [10 Minute Version], More tracks like Foxy, You Are A Pirate! Need help? || Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/fivenightsatfreddys, Press J to jump to the feed. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, my brain at 3:00am while in trying to sleep, Follow me plz almost 100 followers plz get me to 100 or more plz, Don't read this. Please download one of our supported browsers. you are a pirate . Now you've started reading this don't stop this is so freaky. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Then why wouldn't they re-program the other animatronics to avoid further lawsuits?! They re-programmed Foxy to now protect night guards, which would keep the restaurant safe from lawsuits (obviously they don't care about the guards themselves). tl:dr Foxy is possessed like every other animatronic and goes after you with bad intentions, aka FOXY IS NOT A GOOD GUY, DEAL WITH IT. As for Phantom Foxy of FNAF 3, he's a hallucination, so that doesn't count. You will be kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Freddy is also a good guy. Why not program all the animatronics to not go after the night guard? Foxy is a good guy. This has to be a troll, it just has to be! Yarrrrrr. What kind of company programs their animatronics to go all Mortal Kombat on each other? Put this on 15 songs in 144 mins. Also let's not forget they have dead children haunting them. I have provided a perfectly logical argument with no holes whatsoever!