Bible Verses About Wives His master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD caused all that he did to succeed in his hands. ‣ For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. God uses us at all ages. Thank you for the encouragement sir. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Publication date: Nov 24, 2020. If you like what you're reading, you can get free daily updates through the RSS feed here. More wisdom and divine knowledge. M That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. Thank you for this wonderful encouragement. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. By obeying your word. 2 “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise). Bible Verses About Husbands I wish for us to partner in Ministry. And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Bible Verses for Teens to Encourage Others . The Bible has lots to say about youth. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”. Though some do not come to know him until later in life, there are others who feel the burning desire to know Him from adolescence. These are excellent verses … Bible Verses About Death Blog, A Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, “I have no pleasure in them”. Bible Verses About Heaven. ‣ So we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. Top 7 Bible Verses About Youth June 19, 2015 Jada Pryor Patheos Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! We used to take sweet counsel together; within God's house we walked in the throng. B ‣ We all have bad moments. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Once God grabs ahold of you, He doesn’t let go. Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. 1 Peter 4:10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace:  whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. Proverbs 21:23 Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. God bless you. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”  Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Many Bible verses discuss the importance of assisting others and helping them persevere through times of trouble. ‣ The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! Bible Verses About Marriage Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, ... Begging us earnestly for the favor of taking part in the relief of the saints—. T oday’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow. T Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. One of the greatest gifts that God gave his children was the gift of hope. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! I am greatly blessed and will use it for the youth in our church. (Hebrews 4:12) … That they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. I I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Additionally, she works with her husband using their extensive experience in information technology to provide Christ-centered teaching and resources to people all over the world. The Gathering place, Athens,Al. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. I will dwell among the people of Israel and will be their God. Young, R I do not want you to be participants with demons. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Hello, I have always been blessed by this website. 1 Timothy 4:12 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. Come to Jesus today. And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. Today’s youth are the leaders of tomorrow. Examples of Young People with Great Responsibility Fellowship Provides Encouragement . For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. How impactful a young Christian could be to others, during a stage in their lives when the pressure is so great to conform. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. Our church has shut down in Kansas. Psalms 27:11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and lead me on a level path because of my enemies. Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Fellowship... Bible Verses About God Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. Amen. Also, send me the Evangelical Newsletter. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Click the episode "A Clash Between Kingdoms" to listen. Should we build it while we’re young, it will remain standing into our older years, and we will still then take great pleasure in days spent with the Lord. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, Previous post: 10 Popular Bedtime Prayers, Next post: 21 Christian Quotes About Life. Consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith. Bible verses about Fellowship. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. K In time and powerful! Ephesians 6:1-2 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. ... “If anyone sins and commits a breach of faith against the Lord by deceiving his neighbor in a matter of deposit or security, or through robbery, or if he has oppressed his neighbor. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. Identity Politics vs. Transactional Politics. And he did what was right in the eyes of the LORD, and walked in the ways of David his father; and he did not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. If you put your faith in these words, and are obedient to them, you will experience amazing things!