By browsing our site you consent to our use of cookies. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. There was a problem completing your request. Bake as directed in chart or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. #staysafe ❤️, A question? To replace in recipes calling for a standard-size 18.25 ounce store-bought Keeps well in the pantry for months! Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017. yellow cake is my fave. QUICK AND EASY: Make cake without the usual mess; just add a few simple ingredients as directed and pop in the oven for a sweet treat any time of day. This was a boxed mix battle, so obviously we had to include the giants: Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, and Pillsbury. It's very good I will buy it again and again. This allows me to do both of these things. I have always bought different flavors. The description indicated this order was for 6 boxes of cake mix. With Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix, all you need is oil, water and eggs to bring this delectable cake to life. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Spoon batter into cups (about 3 Tbsp each). On n'est jamais déçu avec les préparations Betty Crocker. $1.16 $ 1. Just add water, oil, and 3 eggs (or if you are watching your fat intake substite the oil with no-sugar added apple sauce) and allow the aromas of a freshly baked , light & fluffy classic American cake fill your kitchen. Indulge your senses with Decadent Supreme cakes. Moist Yellow Cake - All Recipes. 65.7 g Bei Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Betty Crocker Supermoist Strawberry Cake Mix 432g (15.25oz) Pack of 1 £6.97 (£0.02 / 1 gram) In stock. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 15, 2020. MyAmericanMarket.com is an online store for all your American grocery food. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Description says 3 boxes and the picture shows 2 and only 1 shows up. Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). We hope what’s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Spoon batter into cups (about 3 Tbsp each).High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): For all Bundt® pans, heat oven to 325°F; grease and flour pan. Cake mix ingredients don't vary too much from brand to brand, but this SuperMoist mix is the only "yellow" cake that doesn't remind me of eating a corn muffin. Was worth it though as my grandson loved making the cake and the taste was lovely. This stuff and some buttercream or seven minute icing, and everyone thinks I went to a lot of trouble. I don’t make cupcakes often but when I do I use Betty Crocker cake mix & make my own frosting using butter, confectioners sugar, milk & vanilla. I've always liked these Supermoist cake mixes, because I can make a whole lot of cupcakes on no notice, and kids always like them. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Bowl to oven in minutes! Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.