Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Teaching The Word... Bible Verses About God ‣ Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. 9 Scriptures About The Importance Of Knowing God’s Word: The Word Of God Trains Us: All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work. So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called [the mount] of Olives. 5 Bible Verses About Sharing the Word of God January 31, 2014 / 25 Comments / in Blog / by alphatimes As Christians, it is important for us to reflect on key messages in the Bible to reiterate our purpose of sharing the Word of God on Earth. And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, [here] I [am]. I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;I will counsel you with My eye upon you. I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the scriptures must be fulfilled. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men. So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org. And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. For, “All people are like grass, “He trains my hands for battle,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. C doctrine Weaning “To whom would He teach knowledge, He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”. 1 Peter 1:23-25 "For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 36 Bible Verses about God Teaching ... You are to speak to him and put the words in his mouth; and I, even I, will be with your mouth and his mouth, and I will teach you what you are to do. All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Bible Verses About Husbands All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. For, “All people are like grass, So teach us to number our days,That we may present to You a heart of wisdom. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. F Teach me Your way, O Lord;I will walk in Your truth;Unite my heart to fear Your name. But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Bible Verses About Grace Bible Verses About Forgiveness V “All your sons will be taught of the Lord;And the well-being of your sons will be great. Bible Verses About Faith Bible Verses About Healing U Yet it is I who taught Ephraim to walk,I took them in My arms;But they did not know that I healed them. Verse Concepts. 21 Bible Verses about Teaching. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.