It seems like they're under new ownership or management - Bonza Seed Company is dodgy (too old to reply) Trevor Sutton 2015-10-25 21:19:57 UTC. Try to get a refund, if they won't do it, call your credit card company and have them stop payment. This whole thing is a customer support issue and "quality control" issue. Bonza Seedbank Honest Review 2020, Reputation, Best Strains, Discounts, Promotions Free Seeds and more! But with everything marijuana, you have to be careful and research about the local laws before ordering anything online. We like that this company accepts Bitcoin, which not all competitors do! so fuck of Re: Bonza Seed Company is dodgy: Peter Howard: 10/20/15 1:28 AM: Wrong, stupid druggie. I ordered from them late November and had a great experience You order and pay from UK site and they post domestic so no custom issues. I spoke to "Orla" in chat support and she mentioned that it is a mistake and they have to change it. Been a customer for several years, ordering an average of 100 seeds per year for myself and friends. Bonza Seeds Review. Bonza Seeds specialize is selling SINGLE / pick and mix cannabis seeds.You can buy a single seed from all your favorite strains Pick N’ Mix or in unlimited quantities All prices displayed on our website are PER SEED.You can pick ‘n’ mix any seeds you want in any quantity. Bonza Seedbank is proudly accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. yo fellow aussies u sick of ordering overseas and waiting and waiting well last month I ordered from bonza and order did not arrive last time I ordered bonza order did not arrive u cant even get a gaurenteed shipping to aus from bonza anymore 99% of seed … I am quite sure the person on the bonza seeds account here that replied here is the same exact lady that talked to me thru customer support (Carmen) since she is the same lady that does the editing for the bonza site..yet here she talking in 3rd person for some reason. Bonza Seeds Review . is proudly accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. just spreading the word about rip of bonza seeds Re: Bonza Seed Company is dodgy: Trevor Sutton: 10/19/15 3:17 PM: you must be stupid coz its legal in uk to sell seeds. Visit Bonza Seeds. Was very happy with Bonza... until this year. Permalink. Bonza Seeds accepts many payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Bitcoin. It’s great to have a range of payment options available. ... Once there is an updated transaction status of your order and payment, you will be notified immediately." This is made easier through the use of Bonza Seeds’ knowledgebase, a page filled with links explaining the ordering and payment process, but it is still quite lacking. Bonza is one of the least reputable seedbanks around. Bonza seed bank delivers marijuana seeds all over the world. BUY CANNABIS SEEDS WITH BITCOIN AT WWW.BONZASEEDS.COM. 4 years ago. Under UK law cannabis is classified as a Class B Save money compared to individual packet purchases and receive free shipping with guaranteed delivery to all parts of Australia when you buy the Bonza Seeds Mix pack online. The additional handling fee is the least of your worries. Choose between 5 or 10 seed packets, with three separate strains making a total of 15 or 30 feminized seeds per pack. The website (Bonza Seeds) mentions that all orders are shipped within 24 to 36 hours after placing the order.