It has two sections: Match words and pictures (matching exercise) and Write the Words (reading & spelling exercise). 3 0 obj ID: 1392786 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: elementary Age: 14+ Main content: Vocabulary Other contents: Add to my workbooks (0) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom It has two sections: Match words and pictures (matching exercise) and Write the Words (reading & spelling exercise). endobj You won't find endless grammar or reading comprehension worksheets in my uploads as I think many students around the world are already getting an overload of those. - ESL worksheets :`�#�"lDB�\I����?^_=�+�18�^=Q�(��rU�/4X��6W|�������=J6�=x�zsw�L��+�b����sa�X��>�e� A��hhRz\�$�V�B)8���)t�)�c�WNb ����ۛR�ڏ7fEY+ n�� ���eD��(0&|��q���B|��������i\>y�AXl%K$��-^� �a��_��T��v�� {N�ㇰW���n��ݥn`B3�65�;A�c�|��r!�ckԻ���nc�B��֥Kh}��r���+Lmc���v���7����=tf;������2�G�k�q�����2w]��-�#����}����eG���G�����s�Υ��S��u�$F�=��U��u����>B�`ߠ>bn�P?�7����#�� �#�.B]�v�4�7���?�\�w�țC�ر.�{��ac~��޺�{�X��7n�6�GX����U�������c��8�)�)�g�1e�3���S���Fu��S�v5�Rz�8�Dn)ch;���� ϶oD�aN����ׇ�q>\4�X�x/g��� o�:�m��["(����2��(I�A���L�!�֔�훾�%��;��W����5�),�zVޙM}�u�n_��yi(����c� 5�s� n��o��o��y�C~���'A'�"׏K���F���~"��m�hym[I���Y�r�ԄG�Abg�A�~/��g�z�N��*N�$�s� 1��� j��7��͹�A_� Q1�[��p.�����ś�fӫ���Yme� T0ũ�\�wfH �lT��'�p��30!����'�'wh��DH�lD���%��3T�ּ����,����q�!��q��,X�xy�B���st4�#�]��O{�mKi]=e�/�x�^>.�C8��{��jy�zU>�� ���q"p6G<=�{�{|>�k4�F;V�.0)'H��E�^�5MX����L�wB}�:�Б!�N�7}�wO����V���ܕٸd�l��2\�Pz�paT�}��nWg`�0��~��9�8���Bl�/�bØ���ﯖo�gc�}�aL��,oo�=Un!6�S~9��ِ%�b�|���������������/g�4���2\���paT ޼\ߟ�y�pa��˙-΅,������0� o^�����0O���B�\��5�B\���=r��� �3�`�|i2�)�eȐ!�!èD�y}�Ib�D�9+΅,��拤��0��nެ߽[ݗO �p\>[(�s�}ߕ�ǪLJ� P�� endobj Depending on your needs or preferences, you can browse them in three ways: Resource set » W��X�+��uڙர��IgZpWh^��3-�+��E����$k��[�����nub�}��yQ>-ω>�����Du[/��L�uhG�],��m��H��Z�(3�R�'p�t���/�mu�[�}�#wp�xm�����4�JyW+��/%�����r]sy�TJ��,r�q:({]I�?�Ҫ�C�*��ȓ&=��'%;A)�^`X���I�<83��0Ġ�nIܥ�\�ؑ��.�A v��a����#���A7QH�Rp�\����]Ѩ[ %PDF-1.5 Students begin by putting clothes words into their correct category, e.g. <> Clothes: worksheets, printable exercises pdf, handouts. Vocabulary worksheet containing CLOTHES. GrammarBank PDF eBooks Click Here. This worksheet was originally developed to supplement the I-Spy 2 course book (young learners, level 2), but can be used stand-alone without problems. A1 Clothes Vocabulary Activities Exercise 1 Exercise 2 Especially helpful are exercises that are focussed on a theme or topic as these provide word retention practice so you can be confident to read, write, speak and listen successfully. ��O��7��Ŏ�L`E��3,�|��ʯ������7կ���t��Ş>��G�X����! The present printable, downloadable handout is meant for, Copyright License: This file is licensed by. GrammarBank Exercises eBook: $7.99 - Children's eBooks: $6.99 - Download and Print Instantly! LOOKING TO SAVE TIME, GET REGULAR UPDATES, CORRECTIONS AND ALL WORKSHEETS IN ONE DOWNLOAD? Become a supporting member and as an immediate benefit, Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License, www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Efl-Esl-Worksheet-Paradise. 2 0 obj This worksheet was originally developed to supplement the I-Spy 2 course book (young learners, level 2), but can be used stand-alone without problems. My worksheets mainly focus on speaking activities because I think conversation is the most important skill for communication. �! Become a supporting member and as an immediate benefit, you will see NO ADS.Thank you for your help! Vocabulary: Clothes Do these exercises to help you learn words for clothes. This clothes vocabulary exercises PDF can be used to practice clothes vocabulary and adjectives related to clothing, fashion and appearance. Vocabulary worksheet containing CLOTHES. - ESL worksheets %���� Check your vocabulary: picture matching Write the correct word in the box below the picture. Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for clothes. Although created as a complement of our online activities and games, these resources can be used separately in any way you want. esson 5 Vocabulary, eading and Writing Reading eading 1 Look and write the adjectives and clothes. It has two sections: Match words and pictures (matching exercise) and Write the Words (reading & spelling exercise). Hi miracle1. Read and learn Lesson 5 Vocabulary, Reading and Writing Word building You can make the opposite of some GrammarBank.com. <>>> <> Give each student a copy of the worksheet. ��U*j�ȡ[email protected]���fi�_RV�vf(l�P 9l���?I�a�� �M����aS~8Կ�PaoH+'{ l�RxzԤ�8tEA�C9�6�Mo���@�D2{IZA >�FhC[� y��9�d�-i�� 5m�~�$C��zM�ľ!���:l�P��&FM��ũ%)Br��is��@ڏi��4f[՜��̶�ad.��@�����hӆnڔ���21l���Ј� an�†�k`�)`���� �͟!�������0}���E�)RH����������k���f��I��P.��&��B������0��SaߓV���aӆ���ҏca�)+�æ ���I?�H�!IdXһ�!IZ����I$$R6}H��9CRB�g����3�&������5��=6�d���[email protected][email protected]|�|KF���m�'�ҏ��&�^RB 1tvhC�[+�K/���6 ����X� -���'��Wfb�% ����iCXgO��3'�jM����M3�'�W�$���" m�qX��Y�� rV}AZ�&�Paӆ�I&̪/J�y�!�O�&=+��$3g:S�=��1�)�־o:�@J�0� y�P�l'�hS���o�[`��=�[email protected]��lح1��W Tip: DISCOUNTED ESL MEGA BUNDLE now for sale (700+ worksheets/1000+ pages, includes hundreds of new worksheets and updates not available online). Our Pre A1 Clothes Vocabulary Activities help you to use words associated with this topic.