It's non-stick and for the moment ok for the small amount of use it will see but I wouldn't buy again and can't see it lasting more than a year even though I will not be putting it in the dishwasher. This is a great small pan with lid. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Non-Stick Saute Pan with Lid online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Long-lasting nonstick permits excellent food release for home-style potatoes and more, while the sleek exterior adds a touch of style to kitchen décor. Good buy for first apartment or home. No problem. Offering easy cleanup and classic performance, the Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick 2-3/4-Quart Covered Saute is ideal for preparing delicious foods for every meal. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Farberware Saute Pan With Lid Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel Vintage NYC. Aluminum Saute Pan with Lid Farberware Color: Champagne, Farberware Classic II Stainless Steel Fry Saute Pan/Chefpan with Lid, 6 Quart, Silver,70097, Farberware Classic Saute Pan / Frying Pan / Fry Pan with Lid and Helper Handle - 4.5 Quart, Silver, Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Jumbo Cooker/Saute Pan with Helper Handle - 6 Quart, Black, Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 15-Piece,50049,Silver & Classic Saute Pan/Frying Pan/Fry Pan with Lid and Helper Handle - 4.5 Quart, Silver, Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Jumbo Cooker/Saute Pan with Helper Handle - 6 Quart, Red, Farberware Farberware 6 qt. The seller has, Farberware 10 Inch Fry Pan/Skillet Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel No Lid VINTAGE, Vintage Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel 1 Qt Sauce Pan & Lid NYC EUC, FARBERWARE ALUMINUM CLAD 12" Fry Pan Skillet Stainless Steel NYC USA, Vintage Farberware 3 Qt Sauce Pan Lid Aluminum Clad USA Stainless Steel, Antique Gaillard Splayed Copper Saucepan Hammered Stamped Tin 8.3inch 4lbs 2mm, Vintage FARBERWARE Aluminum Clad STAINLESS STEEL 3-QUART SAUCEPAN POT No Lid, Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel Small Frying Pan 6" Vintage NYC USA, Modern Innovations Stainless Steel 4 Egg Non Stick Egg Poacher, Vintage Farberware 10in Fry Pan/Skillet Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel No Lid USA, Vintage Farberware 7" Saute Pan Lid Stainless Steel Aluminum Clad Made In USA, Vintage Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel 4 QT Stock Pot With Lid USA, VTG FARBERWARE 10" Pan and Lid Stainless Steel Aluminum Clad Bottom #JD, Vintage Farberware 8 QT Stock Pot Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel w/ Lid USA, Vintage Farberware 1 & 2 QT Sauce Pan Stainless Steel Aluminum Clad S.S. Lid EUC, 1 1/2 Quart Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel Sauce Pan With Lid, Vintage Farberware 1.5 Qt Saucepan With Lid Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel USA, Vintage Farberware 8 QT Stock Pot Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel NO LID USA, Vintage Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel 1 QT Quart Sauce Pan w/Lid, Vintage Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel 3 QT Quart Sauce Pan, Farberware 2 Qt Sauce Pan Pot With Lid Stainless Steel Aluminum Clad, Vintage Farberware Aluminum Clad Stainless Steel 4 QT Stock Pot With Lid USA VTG, Revere Ware Stainless Steel 3 Qt Saute Stir Fry Saucier Sauce Pan & Strainer Lid. Saute Pan with Lid by Farberware ### please read reviews for this products below! Manufacturers, Lakeside Frying Pan Set - Nonstick Aluminum Saute Pans for Cooking - 3-Pc. Classic Series. Easy to wash, non stick and perfect if you have a glass top range! Saute, sizzle, simmer and sear with the value, modern convenience and the quality performance home cooks have depended on since 1900 using the Farberware Easy Clean 2.75-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Saute Pan with lid. Farberware's no-hassle Lifetime Warranty ensures your Farberware product meets the highest levels of quality and performance. Sold … The best of modern, priced for real life. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Eclipse Saute Pan with Lid BergHOFF Color: Orange, Symmetry 4.5 qt. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Sign up for Farberware email newsletters. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Douglassville, Pennsylvania, United States, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Morning, noon and night, this saute pan will be there to help you prepare and serve. This is a must on my home. “Has some typical surface scratches and blemishes associated with years of use. Not happy with a purchase? At $10, I would certainly recommend it to others. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. ”. I will buying some more to match this pan. It cooks evenly and food never sticks. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. High quality nonstick for effortless release of everything from chili mac to crispy fish fillets… ... 2.75-Quart Saute Pan. Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick provides the quality cooks have relied on since 1900, coupled with modern styling for today’s kitchen. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Red Aluminum Covered Saucepan, Farberware Purecook 2-Piece Non-Stick Skillet Set Farberware, Farberware Farberware Neat Nest Space Saving 2-Piece Non-Stick Skillet Set Farberware Color: Black, Size: 8"/10.5". Cuisinart. Well worth the ten bucks. I no longer need the biggest skillet ever made . Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute Pan with Lid: Gourmet Tri-Ply Clad 3 qt. This cookware is suitable for electric, gas and ceramic/glass top stoves. Stainless Steel Two-Tier Covered Steamer, Farberware Saute Pans Champagne - Champagne Nonstick Aluminum 3-Qt. Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick provides the quality cooks have relied on since 1900, coupled with modern styling for today’s kitchen. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The handle is well made and sturdy, no wobble. Good price,just the size I was looking for! Chef's Saute Pan Circulon, Contemporary Stainless Steel 5-qt. After only one use it was all scratched up so I returned it. Classic Series 4.5 qt. This is a very light-weight pan and feels very cheap but since I bought it online I wasn't aware of that until I received it. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Saute Pan with Lid Calphalon, Green Gourmet Hard-Anodized 5.5 Qt. Handy size for a small household family cooking (2-3 people). Aluminum Saute Pan with Lid Tramontina, Get Top-of-the-Line Bakeware From This Unexpected Store, This Cookware Set Has Completely Changed the Way I Cook. I chose to keep it b/c what is the big deal of 1/2 inch and I liked the depth of the skillet. Covered Straining Saucepan, Farberware Saute Pans red - 3-Qt. No dents or dings. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. We hope that this information helps with your buying decision. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. It was smaller but not as much as we thought. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Farberware Part #: 10359 on this page. When you buy a Farberware Farberware 4 qt. Covered Sauté - Black is ideal for me and my family. Aluminum Saute Pan with Lid 21909 / 21912 Color: Champagne, Farberware Farberware 6 qt. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I am impressed with my Farberware 10" Covered Saute Pan. Electrode, Comp-9ed62802-2ce6-4789-a2bc-1d24b06c246a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-80cdfd22-007-175feb5f5c4533, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:22:19 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8694ecd0-0a08-4caf-9c7f-9d07676290d9, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-5248f712-007-175fec284bc801, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:36:02 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.