Even though the looks don't appeal compared to its rivals of the same segment, performance is still the good side. Every morning I have 5 times clicks with ignition switch off. Finding the latest and accurate motorcycle price in Bangladesh could be a bit challenging, because the price is not a constant variable and the price of a motorcycle is always changing. However, this information is only indicative and may not reflect the final price you may pay. The company claims that the bike delivers a … 16F, B T Road, Sukchar, Kolkata - 700115. 4. 9842307052. Rs. For more information please read Terms & Condition ,Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy. Matte Black with Leaf Green, Matte Black with Techno Blue, Candy Blazing Red, Maple Brown Metallic, Pearl Harbour Green, Panther Black & Matte Black with Sports Red. The prices for the Hero Passion Pro 2020 model start from Rs 66,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi) onwards. Get in touch with your nearest Hero service center in Villupuram for service enquiries, service and repair costs and more! P10, Opp State Bus Garage, Taratala Rd, Kolkata - 700088 As per ARAI, the average of Hunk is 53 kmpl. Ltd. Reliability. The bike is powered by a four stroke 149.2cc, single cylinder, 2-valve, air cooled engine which can produce a maximum torque of 12.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm and maximum power 14.2 BHP @8500 rpm. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Save upto 75%* on Hero Passion Pro Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Hero Passion Pro - Find Offers in your City, 48% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Bangalore. 4. Pune. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. The servicing and maintenance of this lesser than an activa, literally just half of the service cost of activa. Check your nearest Hero Hunk Dealer in Chennai Using this bike since 11 years .I never faced any serious issues with the bike. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Hero MotoCorp is India's leading two wheeler company, which has been providing customers with an excellent range of two wheelers that ensure both style and comfort. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! First of all I would like to share the simple maintenance of my bike. Gampaha. Hitech Hero - CPT Colony. And the main issue with the b. Hero Splendor iSmart 2020 prices in major cities across Tamil Nadu. 16F, B T Road, Sukchar, Kolkata - 700115. I maintaining my bike with periodically in showroom services. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, Mohana Hero, Wall Tax Rd, Sowcarpet, George Town, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600079, 131/137, Velachery Bypass Road, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600042, 9444906164, 04422448686, 04422447676, 9176685091, 54, Plot No. ... No 58/2A, Chennai Main Road, Villupuram - 605602. BikeWale takes utmost care in gathering precise and accurate information about Hero Hunk price in Villupuram. It is one of the excellent bike in India .....The bike is behaving as me like's in friendly ....Riding experience is too good ....Smooth engine and nice running ...The front side of the hunk is, Comfort seating is the key aspect for this bike. Raja Motors. Hero Bikes. Swing Arm with Nitrox GRS (Gas Reservoir Suspension), 12 V - 35 W / 35W - Halogen Bulb Trapezoidal MFR, 12 V - 10 W (Amber bulb) x 4 nos. The used Bike platform at www.carandbike.com provides opportunity to both individuals and dealers to list their second hand Bikes for sale and remember it is absolutely free! Verdict. Rs. , Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600002. The bike I own is a old model one from 2000's but bike never tends to let me down as there needs to be a quite a regular maintenance as it's old but it doesn't cost much. Check out our list of top 10 bikes in India. 72,283 (Ex-Showroom price). Slim rear tyre, High Price of Spares. See Hero Hunk Glossy price in Bangladesh 2020 with all Hero motorcycle showroom BD near you. Hero MotoCorp: India's Leading Two Wheeler Company . 95,500) and XF3R (Rs. Delhi. Ltd. 9842307052. Post a Free Ad; Login; Edit My Ad; Contact Us; Contribute; Sell Vehicles and Parts Buy Vehicles Buy Cars Buy MotorBikes Buy Vans Buy SUVs / Jeeps Buy ... Hero-Honda Hunk 2020 Motorbike. 4.3 (106 ratings) 40 reviews. This gives them an edge over its competition. BikeWale. Search through 188 Hunk Motorcycles for sale ads. Maine bike kharida tha 8 liter petrol bhrwaya.Fir 150 km chalai tab tank full krne ke liye 10.5 liter petrol bhrwaya.To pata nhi bike mileage bahot ghatiya de rahi hai.Ya petrol pump wale chor hai.Koi bta de ki maximum kitna capacity hai fuel tank ki 5 centimetres kewal niche the dhakkan ke.Saale petrol pump wale chore hai sab. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. Such a bad experience, Gear sifting problem & bike always shut down while riding, Please improve, Very bad. Hero Hunk User Reviews near Villupuram. Seating comfort is the key aspect for this bike. My bike gives me 75 to 80 kmpl when I ride with 40 kmph. Best 150cc bike >> Hero Hunk price in Villupuram - Rs. 033 25562987. All you need to do is select the price range and kick-start your search from the myriad used Bikes listed for sale on www.carandbike.com. सब कुछ टीक है सब बजट में आजाता हैं ना जायदा भारी है और ना जायदा हल्की है कुल मिलाकर कमफर्तेविल है और बहुत सही लगती भी है. The bike is all about muscular looks and even the name suggests what the target audience will be. Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. Hero Hunk price in Chennai - Rs. Visual Appeal. Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. 25 Hero showrooms. The bike weighs 143 kg with a fuel tank having a capacity of holding 12.4 litres of fuel. Get its detailed on road price in Villupuram. 151,950, Check it out Hero Hunk updated price in Bangladesh as well as details specifications, mileage, colour, review and availability. Gear sifting problem.. Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem.. Get its detailed on road price in Chennai. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt.