Just brush any powder visible after application into cracks and crevices or remove. Observe all precautions and follow directions carefully. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. I'm not sure what world your FIL lives in, but keeping acid away from children and pets is generally recommended. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Hot shot roach powder, is it safe? Ant And ... Powder (1) Ant, Roach & Spider ... MaxAttrax ® Ant Bait2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. I would highly recommend getting this brand but the liquid bait instead - within two days of using the liquid bait made by this company the bugs were all gone! All products come with a 1 year, or longer, manufacturer warranty. Reapply as needed. Using easy applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. 3. Search + Solution Center; Products. In storerooms, dust under pallets and behind boxes. Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Also put it around your doorways coming in and out of the house. ODORLESS: Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed – reapply as needed. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides. You may get a few but the other ones disappear. Use Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, hospitals and more. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits. Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Ortho Home Defense Max Indoor Insect Barrier with Extended Reach Comfort Wand, 1 gal. 1. However he is NOT a veterinarian and after reading the instructions on the back I'm hesitant to use it as it says to use it only in places inaccessible to pets and children. Using the easy applicator, create a barrier of powder through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 2. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details. See the product label for complete directions for use. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. When roaches and other unwanted insects invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot MaxAttrax Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid. 8. Use this around your bathroom doorways. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed. Causes moderate eye irritation. My house is having a problem with silver fish and I was told by my father is law to use "Hot Shot - maxattrax roach killing powder with boric acid". Electrode, Comp-5ed25a14-afb4-46e1-80ed-8e69284d48c3, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-9a31e54d-007-175fc938052533, Generated: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 23:25:26 GMT. Construction Site Use (Non-edible product areas only): Application in new and existing construction to control cockroaches and other insects. 3. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Apply liberally under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store product in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. 6. 4. A place where you can ask veterinary medicine related questions and get advice from veterinary professionals. Have this product label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Home & Garden Household Cleaning Supplies Pest Control Hot Shot. 1. MaxAttrax ® Roach Killing Powder With Boric Acid2. Domestic Use: Use Restrictions: Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Learn how to kill ants and roaches with Hot Shot products. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Construction Site Use (Non-edible product areas only): Application in new and existing construction to control cockroaches and other insects. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Disposal: If Empty: Nonrefillable container. For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with the labeling. We aim to show you accurate product information. WHERE TO USE: Apply the powder under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms – see the product label complete directions for use. Try it you’ll buy it. Thank you for responding, I didn't want to kill my cat for the sake of "well they said it was safe....". By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. suppliers and others provide what you see here, When contacting us back please refer to case number 1605700. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. In storerooms, dust under pallets and behind boxes. He claims that it's safe to use around animals and children and even if they ingest it the worst it will do is whiten their teeth. 7. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Dust into pits of dumbwaiters, elevator shafts and trash chutes. We're sorry to hear that the product didn't provide the expected results. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. You're correct- it does state harmful if swallowed, it also says to keep away from children and pets, not to contaminate food/feed, etc. Or get it by Tue, Dec 1 with faster delivery. Read the entire label first. Apply a line from corner to corner in rear of kitchen cabinets or drill 1/2 inch holes at top of kick panels beneath cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms, dusting liberally. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This product used to be amazing when it was a blue powder but I got two bottles of this one and saw no deference with the bugs. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Do not reuse or refill this container. This long-lasting, odorless powder kills cockroaches, ants, silverfish, palmetto bugs and waterbugs. Outside should be fine, since the cat won't have any access. I might put it outside my cat is an indoor only and I will figure out something else for those silverfish. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. 8. Already purchased your product? I'd just fear anywhere he/she could sniff/lick it, as it would be quick caustic and irritating at the least. Storage and Disposal: Storage: Store product in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 3. And the other thing you need to look at, these animals come up the drain, so be sure to put some (when your showers are dry and your sinks) Before you go to bed and put a little around the drain. Dust into pits of dumbwaiters, elevator shafts and trash chutes. Go to. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. 7. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. Hot Shot MaxAttrax 96023 Roach Killer, 16 oz, Powder. Reapply as necessary. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides. Learn how to get rid of roaches with Hot Shot products. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Do not use in edible product areas of food handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. Apply in cracks and crevices; along baseboards; and in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets. Other Ingredients: (1.0%), Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. 1. Other Ingredients: (1.0%). Hot Shot MAXATTRAX Roach Bait kills large and small roaches and lasts up to 6 months. This stuff has been a lifesaver. Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safely and use not in accordance with directions. Ant and roach control for your home. My house is having a problem with silver fish and I was told by my father is law to use "Hot Shot - maxattrax roach killing powder with boric acid". Press J to jump to the feed. Where to Use: This product may be used in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, motels, hospitals, nursing homes, garages, grocery stores, apartment buildings, new construction, industrial plants, theatres, ships, boats, trains, trucks, yachts, camps, mobile homes, buses, zoos, kennels, military bases, libraries, utilities and sewers.