Within an hour of trying it I knew that Scentsy was for me. The fragrances are strong, long lasting and much cheaper than other brands too once you have gotten over the expense of buying a warmer. Buddy Clip- $15.00 Room Spray- $8.00. Below s a Scentsy Price Comparison to other Candles like Walmart and Yankee Candle. Better yet, purchase a 6 pack deal and it’s like getting one for free. Sound fair? ", "Give this company a try. To get started as a Scentsy consultant it is going to cost a person $99 (or $49 for a cheaper kit) and the price is $119 for Canadian consultants. Scentsy Price Comparison – Scentsy versus Walmart, Yankee and Partylite Candles, Monsters Inc Scentsy Pixar Disney Collection, November 2020 Scentsy Bring Back My Bar Winners, 2020 Scentsy Holiday Collection Coming Oct 1, Captain America Scentsy Warmer Avail Aug 13th, Hero up with Rocket and Groot Scentsy Buddy and Clip – Aug 24th 2020. New Scentsy Consultant Starter Kit Value: The Scentsy Kit is a great value and you receive double the value of the kit when you join! AWESOME company . With Scentsy Wickless Candles we guarantee that you will save money. To keep your downline and team you will need to purchase about 150 PRV in at least one month in a consecutive three-month period. 6 scentsy bar in our package deal is only $25. Let’s compare Scentsy to the other leading candles and room fresheners. This price includes support from the Scentsy team as well as everything that is needed to run a Scentsy business. Warmer- $30.00. First I would like to say that Scentsy has a warranty on all of their warmers and even when you’re dissatisfied with a scent or product, you can usually get it replaced. Contents and value may vary. Burning wicked candles year round can be expensive. See why Scentsy is a better value compared to the other leading brands and see why you should buy Scentsy. See why Scentsy is a better value compared to the other leading brands and see why you should buy Scentsy. Let’s compare Scentsy to the other leading candles and room fresheners. See all the amazing Scentsy Candle Warmers and Products. Scentsy Bar- $6.00. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Don’t buy! The warranty on their warmers is for a lifetime. Below s a Scentsy Price Comparison to other Candles like Walmart and Yankee Candle. Other costs are included as you might need to host parties to recruit your friends and family and travel. Scentsy Bar- $6.00. But instead of telling you what to think, I’ll to share some of what makes Scentsy ‘worth it’ to me so you can decide for yourself. Um, YES! What Scentsy Candles have vs Walmart and the other leading candles. The overall rating of the company is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Car Bar- $6.00. ", "Scentsy is … Name: Scentsy Business Opportunity Website: www.scentsy.com Founders: Colette Gunnell, Kara Egan Price: $99 plus shipping and tax to get the starter kit and become a consultant and start promoting their products to others and make commissions. If you decide to join Scentsy, the Starter Kit which includes over $200 in Scentsy products will cost about $99 which includes the cost to become a Scentsy Consultant. They are very cheap to run, with average useage using less than 30p worth of electricity per month, so cheaper than using tea-lights. What Scentsy Candles have vs Walmart and the other leading candles. Scentsy was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 12, 2010 and since then this brand received 483 reviews.. Scentsy ranks 307 of 3061 in E-commerce category. “Is selling Scentsy worth it?” I get this question all the time! First things first: Don’t try to compare being a Scentsy … Here’s the breakdown of products if you were to buy each item separately. So as you can see Scentsy Saves You Money! Scentsy wax bars are only $5 each. [table id=11 /]. If you purchase our combo package of 3, it brings the cost down and you only pay $14 for all three.