40k AOS Warhammer Quest Silver Tower Tzeentch Familiar Blot D M2 D. £4.99 + £3.66 P&P . I wanted a few more for conversions and bought the new Warhammer Quest, where you get ten of these. These bad bird-boys are converted using Kairic Acolytes, Tzaangor heads, and whatever other mastery lies within Leofa's clippers. Kairic Acolytes? Tzeentch Arcanites Kairic Acolytes Information. He kindly converted this batch, as labour-exchange for painting his Bullgryns and they've worked out really well. I … I like to think of Light Wizards as jobbing professionals and their Acolytes as bumbling apprentices. I like the idea that some Tzaangor are mostly human still, so all I do is just add the head. Warhammer Age of Sigmar ase Sizes 3 DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH UNIT BASE SIZE Mutalith Vortex Beast of Tzeentch 120 x 92mm Ogroid Thaumaturge 50mm Pink Horrors of Tzeentch 32mm Screamers of Tzeentch 32mm The Blue Scribes 60mm Each Acolyte is armed with either a cursed blade, a pair of cursed blades or a cursed blade and arcanite shield. So I did. The Tzaangor sprues come with a TON of extra heads. This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 20 Kairic Acolytes. £4.99 + £3.66 P&P . I really like these models, because they almost have realistic muscles (unlike the Bloodgusy). Kairic Acolytes: Created by minisnatcher: Paintjob Rating: Need 3 more votes Number of Views: 1518 Coolness Rating: Need 3 more votes Number of Votes: 2 I've completed three of the Kairic Acolytes from Silver Tower. The Chaos God Tzeentch is the master of sorcery and magic, and he is well known to bless his followers with dynamic mutations. Kairic Acolytes 32mm Kairos Fateweaver 100mm Lord of Change 100mm Magister. Picture Information. This makes for easy Tzaangor conversions. Two poses of Acolyte were released in April 1993 alongside the Light Wizard on foot. Left to right: Donkor, Aswad, Llam-Cheops, Wiss Qeb, Khontar and Wankh. I briefly thought about using them as cultists, but they are some what larger than your regular murderous fanatic. In either game, Acolytes are pretty worthless, so let's make them into Tzaangor with a super easy conversion. Yes Kairic Acolytes are an Age of Sigmar kit but I liked them so much I thought 'to hell with it, lets have them count as Tzaangor!' Here’s a bumble of Light Acolytes – one of the obscurest units in Warhammer of editions past. He is forever scheming and manipulating his friends and foes alike, sometimes to achieve his greater goal or … 40k AOS Warhammer Quest Silver Tower Tzeentch Kairic Acolytes Acolyte C W12.