Ophthalmologist tested. Great product but I wish there were more shades! Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black – A great drugstore micro brow pencil. Clear #460. It makes your brows look very natural. Still looking for a dupe to the old formula, but this isn't it. I have very dark brows that have lost a little density in the last few years. L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Boost & Set Volumizing Brow Mascara: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The clear gets flaky and does not have good hold. . I'm getting older and the thinning has started so I needed a little help. Thank you @forbelovedone for sending me this cute, L’Oréal Brow Stylist Boost & Set Volumizing Brow Mascara, Review | Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm, Review | Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. (I have noticeable brows, but they're sparse). You can use this easily and not get that cakey built up look! But this dark brunette looked too dark, fake and flakey. Use the angled skinny brush in short, upward strokes to boost volume and build to desired intensity and shape. I can live without the liner if I must, but I do consider this as indispensable as mascara. I have VERY blonde eyebrows and pencils just look like smudged makeup on my brows. I’ve currently replaced it with the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows. Our 1st brow gel mousse formula easily glides onto brows to boost volume and set for a natural to thicker brow makeup look. And the size of the wand is good especially for thinner brows...I'll give it that but it barely has any bristles or anything. All day wear. I remembered her saying ‘brow stylist’ and bought the one I saw at the drugstore. It also sets them as well so no need for a separate setting gel. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Okay so first I was disappointed because the outside of the bottle was all dirty and gross inside the packaging. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Subject to credit approval. So most other products make them look overly made up and ridiculous. The art of brow made easy. Or, use a kit, which has all the tools you need to shape, shade and style like a pro. The brush on this has made this my one and only product! Other offers may also be available. Second day using this and love it! You will have great brow. I don't quite understand the negative reviews. L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara, Light Brunette, 0.1 Fluid Ounce: Amazon.com.au: Beauty This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. Personally, I prefer other brow gels like the Colourpop Boss Brow Gel, Diorshow Bold Brow or the Benefit Gimme Brow. This item: L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Boost & Set Brow Mascara Brow Gel, Clear, 3.2g CDN$10.96 (CDN$109.60 / 1 fl oz) In Stock. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Horrible buy. The art of brow made easy. My daughter splashed a tiny bit of water from the sink and it ran! It kept my brows in place well, but they felt crunchy. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Brush side way, more like shading. Smudge-proof. The art of brow made easy. Minimum monthly payments are required. I would not buy this to use by itself. I use it to set my brows, not as a stand alone brow product. ), or I am considering trying the Sculptor. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. It’s like a mascara wand. But after months of use, when it gets dry, it's better. This is a fave of mine as well. Most brow products apply way too much no matter how careful I am. Our 1st brow gel mousse formula easily glides onto brows to boost volume and set for a natural to thicker brow makeup look. No additional import charges at delivery! I like the applicator. but I would not buy this. What I really did not like about this product is that it looked fake -- kind of like when I used to use actual mascara on my eyebrows as a teen. I lightly back-brush the tips of my brows first, then without re-dipping the wand, go back over a little deeper until I've got a good overall dose; let it set while doing mascara, then before it's totally dry I use a separate spoolie to fluff and tame, and WOW, seriously, it gives such a finished look. It is so fine that I use the tip in place of a pencil where my brows are sparse then comb the rest through. Kept my brow up the whole day. Designed with our precise angled skinny brush to style brow hairs, L'Oreal Paris presents the Brow Stylist Boost & Set. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Lot of 2, Loreal Brow Stylist Boost and Set Brow Mascara, 460 Clear, (1) Loreal Brow Stylist Boost and Set Brow Mascara # 460 Clear Transparent, L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Brow Raiser and Boost & Set - #460, L'Oreal Brow Stylist Boost and Set Brow Mascara Clear Transparent, L'Oreal BROW STYLIST BOOST & SET Brow Mascara 460 Clear Transparent, Loreal Brow Stylist Boost & Set Clear Transparent 460, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Designed with our precise angled skinny brush to style brow hairs, L’Oreal Paris presents the Brow Stylist Boost & Set. Enhance natural brows with total precision using the Brow Stylist eyebrow pencil. The brown one holds better but also gets flaky and looks blotchy. Designed with our precise angled skinny brush to style brow hairs, L'Oreal Paris presents the Brow Stylist Boost & Set. Today, I’m reviewing the L’Oréal Brow Stylist Boost & Set Volumizing Brow Mascara in Dark Brunette. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site. I went through it rather quickly. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – This brow gel does get a bit crunchy, but it keeps my brows in place. Now that I've finished the Laneige lip sleeping ma.