2015-02-28T13:17:14Z Comment by Dr. Best. … Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Love's debut album, Down to Earth was released on 6 November 1990, spawned the singles "Monie in the Middle" (a track dealing with a woman's right to determine what she wants out of a relationship) and "It's a Shame (My Sister)" (which sampled the (Detroit) Spinners' "It's a Shame", written for the band by Stevie Wonder) and featured house-music vocalist and then-labelmate Ultra Naté. "It's a Shame" by Kool G Rap sampled Southside Movement's "Love Is for Fools". Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Brings back memories! 2016-01-20T06:26:27Z Comment by Cosmic Spot. 2015-01-06T07:58:05Z Comment by marky205. Direct Sample of Multiple Elements. It's a Shame. 4 Votes. Love to cop this is downloads are still around. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! Sign up Sign in. Superb <3. 2015-12-26T20:25:37Z Comment by GOBY. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Monie Love Its A Shame CD bei eBay. Complete your Monie Love collection. Would love a DL if possible amigo? Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! "It's a Shame (My Sister)" by Monie Love feat. "It's a Shame (Cool As..Mix)" by Monie Love sampled Sister Sledge's "He's the Greatest Dancer". True Image sampled Graham Central Station's "The Jam". Wow, great edit. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Kool G Rap. News; Browse; Charts; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! Love it! Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Monie Love - It's A Shame (My Sister) at Discogs. Nice edit of this Monie classic!