It can be played on turn two naming Expedition Map, Chromatic Star, or Chromatic Sphere.

against running this card. .thumb:hover span { Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Very underrated in my opinion, five life can make the difference in many situations, and is the best lifegain for this effect we can afford. Anyway, all that being said, two Aether Vials get cut from this particular decklist. Simple Magic, be on the play, super strict Mulligan. Checkout Acquireboard. Being able to search up the land of your choice is obviously something this deck is desperately looking for. .gradientBarGUB {border:0px;border-top:2px;border-top-left-radius:1px;border-top-right-radius:1px;width:600px;height:40px;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, green, blue, black); background: -o-linear-gradient(right, green,blue, black);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, green, blue, black); background: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(0,255,0,.5),rgba(0,55,200,.5), rgba(0,0,0,.5));} I think this matchup largely comes down to whether they are able to disrupt us and apply a good amount of pressure long enough to pick up the win. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. .thumb img { Can be good vs Burn on our own artifact cards, although this is not reliable. 13 Planeswalkers Finally, All is Dust servers as another top-end card that gets rid of the majority of Eldrazi and Taxes's threats. W e i r d _ F r i s b e e. Edit Live Edit. After the opponent assembles Tron, they cast expensive colorless cards to win the game. Card Kingdom 337.90 - 356.40 . .deckname1 {left: 5px; position: absolute; top: 3px; text-align: left; font-size: 25px;font-family:"Arial"; font-weight: bold; Leyline is a really effective shut-down plan. Recently, I piloted the Golos-Jegantha Tron build to first place in a Super Qualifier. In order for removal spells to be good against Mono-Green Tron, they have to exile any creature or remove any nonland permanent.

This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC If the opponent has turn three Tron, then you need to have Ghost Quarter or they get their seven mana.

Mono-Green Tron is heavy on basic lands and can cast all of its spells once it has a Forest in play which makes it more resilient against the hate cards running around. 4 Path to Exile We also have Thragtusk which can trade with all of their big creatures while also giving us a healthy life boost. This means that it is still important to play aggressively, but playing your taxing spells will not be as punishing. Format: Modern. The primary interactions are that he makes Ghost Quarter into a Strip Mine if the opponent lacks removal or mana and that he taxes Expedition Map and Sylvan Scrying. Latest Set: Core Set 2020. 9 Sorceries

Removal spells such as Spacial Contortion and Dismember are also common targets for Thought-Knot Seer's ability. Walking Ballista In this particular match, Leonin Arbiter does not need to be Aether Vialed in before the opponent's turn (as they lack fetch lands).

In Modern, my two primary decks I have are Green Tron and Eldrazi Tron. Game one is completely nightmareish. } Sometimes it is a 2-drop just as a chump blocker to soak up pressure or to ping off a Dark Confidant or Young Pyromancer. In addition, if the opponent achieves Tron, Phyrexian Revoker can name their planeswalker.

World Breaker is also actually one of only two creatures in the deck that can block flyers.

Modern Tournament Records recorded below. That being said, a turn one Aether Vial is still quite powerful. 33%. .gradientBarWGRB {border:0px;border-top:2px;border-top-left-radius:1px;border-top-right-radius:1px;width:600px;height:40px;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, white, green, red, black); background: -o-linear-gradient(right,white, green, red, black);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right,white, green, red, black); background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(255,255,255,.5), rgba(0,255,0,.5), rgba(255,0,0,.5), rgba(0,0,0,.5));} Next, I would consider the collection of “eggs” (4 Chromatic Star, 4 Chromatic Sphere) and land tutors (4 Sylvan Scrying, 4 Expedition Map) to be non-negotiable in this deck.

Post-board, do not keep a hand without Cage. .thumb {