Needless to say, this is now a staple in our quest to eat organic and avoid animal products. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. Especially now that winter is over, it’s nice to have a cold brew to go every morning without going to a drive thru or waiting. This is for YOU. Originally sparked by a love of their canned oat milk latte cold brew (which is insanely good), I have been hoping that they would release a stand alone oat milk because we developed a love for taste of oat milk that had previously not been on our radar -- we have since discovered that oat milk goes really well in a variety of things beyond just coffee. However, this is no longer the case and I will not be buying from Amazon as long as this is how they operate. While I'm okay to sacrifice a little taste in order to avoid animal products, my family is not so willing. Thank you, RISE Brewing Co. You nailed it! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Not only does she love it, but now everyone in the family is drinking it. Trust us - a summer afternoon is not complete without pouring the traditional black cold brew over ice and adding a splash of the oat milk. This stuff is gross. After spending almost $30 I can't even get a refund. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Yay!!! I intend to finish the case, I'm about 4-5 cans into the 12 pack. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019. Cold Brew Nitrogen Infused coffee is my newest drink. I do add sugar and cream just to balance out the flavor when I drink it at work.. which defeats the purpose of buying a black coffee.. but it's the only way the taste doesn't make me cringe. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. See all details for RISE Brewing Co. | Original Black Nitro Cold Brew Coffee (12 Pack) 7... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can definitively say THIS IS THE BEST CANNED COLD BREW I'VE EVER HAD. Every one of them tasted just as bad as the other. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2019. We've bought the Rise coffees before and liked it a lot so we decided to give their oat milk a try. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Not surprisingly, RISE has delivered yet another household favorite with their new oat milk. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020. I'll update after I've taste their latest batch. Nothing I would ever buy again. This "stuff" tastes nothing like nitro coffee.. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. Maybe I'll adjust to the flavor by then? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I agree with another reviewer - if you are looking for a taste similar to black coffee with a lemon squeezed in it, you just found your dream coffee. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, New Favorite! Very refreshing considering the lack of customer service these days. - Now I'm totally justified ordering my oat milk online and staying well stocked, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020. But I see the price has now been jacked up to $39.99/case. Since discovering my love of oat milk, (and thanks to the proliferation of brands and varieties available) Big Oat has taken over ALL my personal shelf space. I also love the containers and how they are shelf safe until opened. I don't want to give a bad review cuz it came as promised, its just not for me. The flavor was extremely disappointing. The last two cases I've gotten tasted like burned popcorn. Not a good flavor or consistency. Opening the can you'll hear a "woosh-gurgle" sound which is pretty cool, but some of the cans I've opened didn't make the sound which leads me to believe there's a variance in quality. As a guy that appreciates the finer things in life, I now keep a couple of these bad boys stocked in my fridge at all times. You name it, it's been in my fridge or in my pantry! This page works best with JavaScript. So smooth, no bite, and the coffee had a delicious flavor. Taste Is Off - Made with "Oat Flour" NOT Oats, Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. Of these I've found that the original Oatly has the best flavor (though 365 is a close second) and froths well. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can always tell when a company cares deeply about the quality of their products, and RISE is one of those companies. Afternoon Cuppa? (When I dumped it out even my sink said to me: "OMG, this stuff is nasty.....). They've gone above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. RISE Brewing Co. | Original Oat Milk | USDA Organic & Non-GMO | Vegan... RISE Brewing Co. | Original Oat Milk | USDA Organic & Non-GMO | Vegan & Non-Dairy | 32 fl.