The quickest way to get from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge is to taxi which costs 160€ - 190€ and takes 49 min. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 2h 56m. It is operated by Powdr Corporation. Our daily ski shuttles cater to visitors who want to take advantage of their multi-resort lift ticket. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-5338762', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Vail and Breckenridge? Ladies-Do You Bring A Non-ski Coat to Wear in Vail Village. Am I allowed to travel from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge? countries, or zip codes. If you're meeting a friend, you might be interested in finding the city that is halfway between Vail, CO and Breckenridge, CO. Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge bus services, operated by Greyhound USA, depart from Vail station. You can use DriveDistance.com to find out ', 'How much should I expect to pay? Daily round-trip ski shuttles to Breckenridge from Vail, Beaver Creek, Frisco, Keystone and Copper Mountain, Colorado. While I was in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There are around 230 Greyhound stations across the US where you can both catch your bus and buy tickets, that are also available on the official website and via the mobile app. I have heard that there are plans for a bus which will operate from Breckenridge to Vail for a fee starting Dec. 18. It consists of three mountains – Dercum Mountain, North Peak, the Outback – and five Bowls (Independence, Erickson, Bergman, North and South Bowls) offering skiing at all levels. The road distance is 56.7 km. Prices start at 87€ per night. The best way to get from Vail to Breckenridge without a car is to bus which takes 1h 21m and costs 3€ - 15€. Fresh Tracks Transportation offers transportation to Vail from Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco & Copper Mountain, Colorado. MapQuest. No, there is no direct bus from Vail to Breckenridge. For travel flexibility, you can board or get off a Greyhound bus at official Greyhound stations, partner stations and curbside stops. It is operated by Powdr Corporation. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Breckenridge? directions for your road trip. Hostels/ staff/ cheap lodging in Vail....?? Copper Mountain to Breckenridge transportation takes 25 minutes. Arapahoe Basin is an alpine ski area in the Rocky Mountains of the United States, in the White River National Forest of Colorado. Breckenridge is owned and operated by one of the world's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts, Inc., which also operates other ski resorts in Colorado (Vail, Beaver Creek, and Keystone), Utah (Park City Mountain Resort), Michigan (Mt. Activities, restaurants, Covid etc, Transportation from Eagle Vail Airport to Vail Village, Ground Transportation From EGE to Grand Hyatt. Find all the transport options for your trip from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge right here. Rome2rio makes travelling from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge easy. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It ends in Breckenridge, Colorado. I have heard that there are plans for a bus which will operate from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The company is Fresh Tracks Transportation and the phone number is 970-453-4052 or www.freshtrackstransportation.com. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Brighton), Minnesota (Afton Alps), and California (Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Northstar at Lake Tahoe). We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Fresh Tracks Transportation provides daily Breckenridge Ski Shuttle Service through the entire winter ski season. Greyhound carries around 18 million passengers a year who travel 5.4 billion miles (8.6 billion km) a year on their fleet of around 1700 vehicles. Find all the transport options for your trip from Vail to Breckenridge right here. Center via Frisco Station. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. One-way resort transfers for guests staying at different resorts during their stay in Colorado. Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Breckenridge? Yes, the driving distance between Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge is 69 km. You can find out how long it What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Breckenridge? Just west of the Continental Divide in Summit County, it is perennially one of the most visited ski resorts in the western hemisphere. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Breckenridge is subject to regional advice. I believe there is a free bus service that runs. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' ', 'How much should I expect to pay? The three mountains are connected by a series of ski lifts and gondolas. For additional info and confirmation you can call 970-496-4200, There is a shuttle service from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I want emails from Lonely Planet with travel and product information, promotions, advertisements, third-party offers, and surveys. The cheapest way to get from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge is to drive which costs 3€ - 6€ and takes 49 min. I used thier services on 3 seperate occassions and found them to be quite reliable and very inexpensive. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Eagle Vail to Unorganized North Algoma District, Eagle Vail to Keystone Summit County CO USA, Newark Airport EWR to Breckenridge CO USA, Columbus Airport CMH to Breckenridge CO USA, Minneapolis Airport MSP to Breckenridge CO USA, Grand Junction Airport GJT to Breckenridge CO USA, Las Vegas Airport LAS to Breckenridge CO USA, Birmingham Station to Breckenridge CO USA, Kahului Airport OGG to Breckenridge CO USA, Bethlehem Northampton County PA USA to Breckenridge CO USA, Charlotte Airport CLT to Breckenridge CO USA, Hilton Denver City Center to Breckenridge CO USA, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantine. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Last updated: 23 Nov 2020 No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. Take the bus from Frisco Station to Breckenridge Rec. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Breckenridge? Shuttles from Vail to Breckenridge take 45 minutes. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Breckenridge? With our shared ride service, transportation to Breckenridge has never been easier or more affordable. You can take a bus from Eagle-Vail to Breckenridge via Vail Transportation Center, Vail, Frisco, and Frisco Station in around 2h 56m. It takes approximately 41 min to drive from Vail to Breckenridge. Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation. Center station. Center, Beaver Creek to Denver International Airport, Take the bus from Frisco Station to Breckenridge Station. Brighton), Minnesota (Afton Alps), and California (Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Northstar at Lake Tahoe). For people interested in our shuttle service to Breckenridge that does not fit into our schedule, we can offer additional trips.