The biggest changed I see is that they changed the socket storage system to use a more mechanical locking system that is definitely an improvement over the old friction fit system. When I reviewed this original Wera Zyklop set, one of my comments was that I felt like the socket holders would wear out over time because each time you remove the socket you are essentially wearing away the tabs used to hold it. However, it looks the actual tip size on the one labeled #0 is bigger than the #00. The bit holder can be used in conjunction with the square adapter and sockets to turn it into a nut driver. Something went wrong. About Since then, the pre-Christmas calendar has lit up adult eyes every year and enjoys an ever-increasing popularity among tool pros and hobbyists. Pozidrive is identified with a black sleeve, with a #1 and #2 sizes included. It's making my eye twitch. Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. That's weird for sure, but the wonky rail is a whole other level. December the sixth. The final ¼” drive bit included is the 870/1 adapter that allows ¼” drive sockets to be used. Die Preistendenz basiert auf Preisen der letzten 90 Tage. Wera Adventskalender 2017, 34-teilig, 05135998001: Amazon.de: Baumarkt Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Wera Werkzeuge GmbH Head of Corporate Communications & PR Roger Hermes Korzerter Straße 21-25 D - 42349 Wuppertal, Telephone: +49 (0)2 02 / 40 45 - 0 Fax: +49 (0)2 02 / 40 36 34, Great popularity with tool professionals and hobbyists / Each year is differ-ent and with new surprises / 34 tool surprises behind 24 doors / Tool set for all common screw profiles / Long bits and sockets with the „Take it easy“ Toolfinder / Robust textile box to arrange the tools /. As you remove the items from each day, they can be of course stored in the tool holder opened on day 1. On the short end it contains a ¼” square adapter and on the longer end a ¼” hex. A Tiny screwdriver! Tasty. This strip is used so you can adhere it to a hard surface and then mount the case on it. Posted on Tue 5th, December 2017. I'm also out of town again so expect guest posters. This is also a product I haven’t yet seen before. This site is supported almost exclusively by donations. As always, they worked closely together with Santa Claus to deliver new and different content. Some days you will get two items while, others just a single component. You look like you’re wearing a hair piece (syrup). I have been speaking to him daily and he is so excited, the most excited I've heard him be about anything ever. Aktuelle Folie {CURRENT_SLIDE} von {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Hier sparen: Adventskalender, Aktuelle Folie {CURRENT_SLIDE} von {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen, I bought this for my partner . DISCLOSURE:  I receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. 14001:2015, Certificate EN ISO Wera Werk s.r.o. I won’t open all the doors here in this review, as some people would like for this to remain a surprise. Please consider donating a small amount regularly. But the most likely use is with the ¼” drive bits. Wera Advent Calendar 2017Sold out! I meant to update this daily but have been away a few days so here's a wee influx. That and the flat is in the process of being sold so I refuse to fix stuff. I went to Wests 10th anniversary party and won the raffle. Calendar and Features. My glamorous assistant did not tell me I looked liked this. © Copyright 2020 Rapid Electronics Limited, Severalls Lane, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5JSRegistered in England, Company Registration Number: 1509592 VAT no: GB 304175784, Javascript is currently disabled in your browser, please. I think I've peaked in terms of daughter-father gifts. Mini screwdriving workshop from Santa Claus The current edition includes a mini-screw workshop with which small and tricky screwdriving challenges can be solved precisely. They appear to be heat-shrunk onto the shaft, with it being a hard plastic and not something that would rub off easily. Still excited by this. Now for probably the coolest tool in the kit, is this 822 Kraftform micro bit holder. Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Report a problem. When you get it, it is shipped in a protective box that replicates the design of the Calendar on the front, and shows the contents of the eventual took kit on the back. Day one. Day 3. Even if you just buy the Calendar just for the tools, it still looks to be a great value if you compare it to the current cost of their normal Kraftform soft case sets. This must be a new tool from Wera because I couldn’t find any additional information on it in their catalog. The best bit about that video is that it is staged. It also looks like they have changed their manufacturing process, with the square now broached all the way through. Free delivery for many products! Privacy Policy. In addition, a self-adhesive Velcro strip is included for fixing the textile box to the workshop wall. Wera Sockets have a strange gap at the end of the square. Mattel Barbie Advent Calendar 24 Gifts For You and Barbie, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, BRUBAKER Advent Calendar - Wooden Gingerbread House with 4 LED Lights - 10.3 x, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, Elf on the Shelf Christmas Holiday Advent Calendar Chocolate 24 pcs, Ready Reindeer Chocolate Advent Calendar 1, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, No Filling Advent Calendar Advent Calendars. Another tool included with the set is the 870/W L-Shaped ¼” adapter. 10/11/2017 Every year brings new content from Wera: Iconic Advent calendar lights up adult eyes. Those bits look ideal for a tiny screw. This is why the Wuppertal tool factory continues this much-loved tradition with a new edition again this year. Create numbered lists by starting lines with a number and a dot.